Kodak EASYSHARE M530 12.0 MP Digital Camera - Red Reviews

• User Rating: Very Good

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:It has many appealing features,including the color of the camera.

Cons:Too many defects.

I have had this camera first almost a month now.I thought it would be a great camera because a few of my friends and family members have this camera. In the beginning,i had realized that when i would delete pictures, my camera would take an unusually long time to delete them.Then sometimes if my camera was on,it would just shut off even if the camera was fully charged and it would not respond when i would push the on button.I like all the scenes it includes and the way it takes pictures but i feel that the defects are something i won't be able to handle.The Kodak Easy Share M531 is an average camera  made for customers who are looking for a camera that looks sleek and is easy to use,although that is not how is was for me. Kodak, I think, is a great electronics line but not one for me!

Amount Paid (US$): 80-90
This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Easy Enough for Anyone to Use

Kodak EasyShare M552 14 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD - BlueGray

Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - Black
Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom (Black) 8GB Package 1

Package Contents:1- Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - Black w/ All Supplied Accessories1- 8GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Car...
Kodak EasyShare C143 12MP 3x Optical/5x Digital Zoom HD Camera (Silver) - (Refurbished)!

Kodak EasyShare C143 12MP 3x Optical/5x Digital Zoom HD Camera (Silver) - One Touch Sharing!

Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Silver)

Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Silver)

Color: Silver Built-in Flash Image Stabilization Video Capability Minimum RAM: 1024 Mac Compatible Color: Silver From the Manufacturer Zoom in on life...
Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 Mp Digital Camera W/5x Digital Zoom-red Quality Photo

Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 Mp Digital Camera W/5x Digital Zoom-red Quality Photo

Online Merchandise Live Support Search: Contact Us Why Shop With Us? Store Categories Our Newsletter Add Us To favorite seller 100%Satisfaction Hassle...

Kodak Easyshare M1063 10.3 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom (Black)
Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom (Red) 8GB Package 1

Package Contents:1- Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - Red w/ All Supplied Accessories1- 8GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card1...
Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom (Silver) 8GB Package 1

Package Contents:1- Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - Silver w/ All Supplied Accessories1- 8GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Ca...