Kodak EASYSHARE M530 12.0 MP Digital Camera - Red Reviews

• User Rating: Very Good

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:It has many appealing features,including the color of the camera.

Cons:Too many defects.

I have had this camera first almost a month now.I thought it would be a great camera because a few of my friends and family members have this camera. In the beginning,i had realized that when i would delete pictures, my camera would take an unusually long time to delete them.Then sometimes if my camera was on,it would just shut off even if the camera was fully charged and it would not respond when i would push the on button.I like all the scenes it includes and the way it takes pictures but i feel that the defects are something i won't be able to handle.The Kodak Easy Share M531 is an average camera  made for customers who are looking for a camera that looks sleek and is easy to use,although that is not how is was for me. Kodak, I think, is a great electronics line but not one for me!

Amount Paid (US$): 80-90
This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Easy Enough for Anyone to Use

Kodak EasyShare Max Z990 12.0 MP Digital Camera with 30x Optical Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (New Model)

Capture the ambience in dimly lit situations with the 12 MP BSI (back side illumination) CMOS sensor and high ISO,Zoom in fast, close, and wide with t...
Kodak EasyShare M522 14 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD - Red

Kodak EasyShare C1530 14 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Black)

Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 3.7 x 2.4 inches ; 6.4 ounces Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies) Shipping: Currently, item can be ...
Kodak EasyShare Mini M200 Digital Camera - Blue

Kodak EasyShare Mini M200 Digital Camera - Blue

Kodak EasyShare Mini M200 Digital Camera - Blue - Show the world you rock. The Kodak EasyShare Mini Camera is barely the size of a credit card but wit...

CD24 PINK 12MP 2.4 LCD-