Kodak EASYSHARE V1003 10.2 MP Digital Camera - White glaze Reviews

• User Rating: Very Good

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:Great pictures. Can crop the picture without loss of print quality.

Cons:Various light settings give poor quality prints, LCD breaks easily

The Bottom Line: Camera offers quality pictures, especially when cropping but keep on auto setting.

I owned the camera six months but then the LCD screen broke. I looked into getting it fixed and the quotes were more than just buying a new camera. I was just learning how to really use the camera's features which can really mess with the quality of your picture. For example, I was indoors and the lighting was poor quality so I set the camera on the indoor setting. This setting made each picture unusable because they were dark and grainy. I found later the picture quality was fine if I just left the camera on "general" picture taking. You get an idea how your picture is going to print by three different colored hands that show up on the screen after you snap the picture. I went through the owner's manual several times and even went to the Kodak Internet site but could not find out what they meant. I actually had to e-mail the question to Kodak. So if you purchase this camera: Green hand: great picture quality Orange hand: fair picture quality Red hand: Delete the picture you won't be able to use it. Now that it sounds like I have totally dogged this camera I have to say once I got the hang of all the details the camera took great pictures. I was disappointed in how easy the LCD screen was to break so make sure you keep this camera in a very padded camera case. I kept it in a Samsonite camera case to keep the size small for my purse but the padding obviously wasn't enough so I recommend a much larger padded case which now makes taking the camera with you a little bulky.

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Flexible Enough for Enthusiasts

Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - Black
Kodak EasyShare M552 14 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD - BlueGray

Kodak EasyShare C143 12MP 3x Optical/5x Digital Zoom HD Camera (Silver) - (Refurbished)!

Kodak EasyShare C143 12MP 3x Optical/5x Digital Zoom HD Camera (Silver) - One Touch Sharing!

Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Silver)

Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Silver)

Color: Silver Built-in Flash Image Stabilization Video Capability Minimum RAM: 1024 Mac Compatible Color: Silver From the Manufacturer Zoom in on life...
Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 Mp Digital Camera W/5x Digital Zoom-red Quality Photo

Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 Mp Digital Camera W/5x Digital Zoom-red Quality Photo

Online Merchandise Live Support Search: Contact Us Why Shop With Us? Store Categories Our Newsletter Add Us To favorite seller 100%Satisfaction Hassle...

Kodak Easyshare M1063 10.3 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom (Black)
Kodak EasyShare C1530 14 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Black)

Features: 14 megapixels and 3X optical zoom for high-quality pictures Simple photo sharing to your favorite social networking sites, e-mail address, o...