Kodak EASYSHARE V530 5.0 MP Digital Camera - Silver essence Reviews

Mar 27, 2007

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:Light, fits anywhere! Takes snapshots fast and even in bursts. Great for video clips.

Cons:Awkward placement of buttons.

The Bottom Line: A point and shoot camera that you can carry with you anywhere and still get excellent quality then this is the camera for you! Has excellent features for enthusiasts.

I love this camera, it comes in different colors! Mine is pink as you may have guessed. Compared to my last EasyShare camera, this one takes pictures faster, almost no delay! A super snap and shoot camera. My last camera, the Kodak EasyShare DX6490, had super zoom and features, but it was too slow in taking pictures. I needed something to catch a toddler in action before she was gone from the frame and this camera is great for that. It doesn't have exceptional zoom (3x optical- -don't bother using digital zoom, I feel it always decreases the quality of my pics) but it does have a big 2 inch display so you can see your pictures nice and clear. The 170 degree viewing angle on the display means you can share the viewing experience with those around you, very important for that, "Can I see it?!".
This camera does not have a regular viewfinder, just the electronic display. My last DX6490 at least had an electronic viewfinder. I found it hard to get used to at first, but now I don't even notice anymore.

My only complaint after all this time using it is that I don't like where the "ok" (select) button is placed. It is in an awkward position and it is so small that when I try to press it, I almost always press the arrow buttons around it. And I don't have big fingers! This slows me down when I'm using it. Otherwise, very nice camera, I have had it for a year and a half.

Video clips! I love this camera for video clips. My last Kodak took lousy video, this one takes excellent video clips, be careful though, they grow in memory size quickly! It lets you choose between 640x480 and 320x240. I believe it takes 26 frames per second. Thumbs up!

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Flexible Enough for Enthusiasts

Kodak Easyshare M530 12 MP Digital Camera with 3x Wide Angle Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Red)

The Kodak EasyShare M530 digital camera features a unique stylish slim body with a 12MP 3x wide optical zoom and a 2.7 LCD. This smart camera has Smar...

Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - Black
Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom (Black) 8GB Package 1

Package Contents:1- Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - Black w/ All Supplied Accessories1- 8GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Car...
Kodak Easyshare Z990 12 Mp Digital Camera With 30x Optical Zoom, Hd Video Capture And 3.0inch Lcd

KODAK EASYSHARE MAX CameraOverviewInspiration at your fingertips. Excitement from your pictures. If you love taking pictures, then the KODAK EASYSHARE...
Kodak Easyshare C143 12 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver)

Looking for a camera that makes sharing your pictures as simple as 1, 2, 3? Then youll love the Kodak EasyShare C143 Digital Camera. The C143 is a 12 ...
Kodak EasyShare C143 12MP 3x Optical/5x Digital Zoom HD Camera (Silver) - (Refurbished)!

Kodak EasyShare C143 12MP 3x Optical/5x Digital Zoom HD Camera (Silver) - One Touch Sharing!
Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 Mp Digital Camera W/5x Digital Zoom-red Quality Photo

Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 Mp Digital Camera W/5x Digital Zoom-red Quality Photo

SaharIcommerce Store Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera w/5x Digital Zoom-Red Quality Photo CHECK OUT OUR BEST SELLERS FOR THIS CHRISTMAS Squa...

Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Silver)

Color: Silver Built-in Flash Image Stabilization Video Capability Minimum RAM: 1024 Mac Compatible Color: Silver From the Manufacturer Zoom in on life...

Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Silver)

Features: Color: Silver Built-in Flash Image Stabilization Video Capability Minimum RAM: 1024 Mac Compatible
Kodak C1450 14mp Digital Camera w/ 5x Optical Zoom - Red

Kodak C1450 14mp Digital Camera w/ 5x Optical Zoom - Red

Capture and share life's greatest moments effortlessly with the Kodak EasyShare Camera C1450. With its 14MP, 5x optical zoom, and Kodak's Smart Captur...