Kodak EASYSHARE V530 5.0 MP Digital Camera - Silver essence Reviews

Mar 27, 2007

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:Light, fits anywhere! Takes snapshots fast and even in bursts. Great for video clips.

Cons:Awkward placement of buttons.

The Bottom Line: A point and shoot camera that you can carry with you anywhere and still get excellent quality then this is the camera for you! Has excellent features for enthusiasts.

I love this camera, it comes in different colors! Mine is pink as you may have guessed. Compared to my last EasyShare camera, this one takes pictures faster, almost no delay! A super snap and shoot camera. My last camera, the Kodak EasyShare DX6490, had super zoom and features, but it was too slow in taking pictures. I needed something to catch a toddler in action before she was gone from the frame and this camera is great for that. It doesn't have exceptional zoom (3x optical- -don't bother using digital zoom, I feel it always decreases the quality of my pics) but it does have a big 2 inch display so you can see your pictures nice and clear. The 170 degree viewing angle on the display means you can share the viewing experience with those around you, very important for that, "Can I see it?!".
This camera does not have a regular viewfinder, just the electronic display. My last DX6490 at least had an electronic viewfinder. I found it hard to get used to at first, but now I don't even notice anymore.

My only complaint after all this time using it is that I don't like where the "ok" (select) button is placed. It is in an awkward position and it is so small that when I try to press it, I almost always press the arrow buttons around it. And I don't have big fingers! This slows me down when I'm using it. Otherwise, very nice camera, I have had it for a year and a half.

Video clips! I love this camera for video clips. My last Kodak took lousy video, this one takes excellent video clips, be careful though, they grow in memory size quickly! It lets you choose between 640x480 and 320x240. I believe it takes 26 frames per second. Thumbs up!

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Flexible Enough for Enthusiasts

Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - Black
Kodak EasyShare M552 14 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD - BlueGray

Kodak EasyShare C143 12MP 3x Optical/5x Digital Zoom HD Camera (Silver) - (Refurbished)!

Kodak EasyShare C143 12MP 3x Optical/5x Digital Zoom HD Camera (Silver) - One Touch Sharing!

Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 Mp Digital Camera W/5x Digital Zoom-red Quality Photo

Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 Mp Digital Camera W/5x Digital Zoom-red Quality Photo

Online Merchandise Live Support Search: Contact Us Why Shop With Us? Store Categories Our Newsletter Add Us To favorite seller 100%Satisfaction Hassle...

Kodak Easyshare M1063 10.3 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom (Black)
Kodak EasyShare C1530 14 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Black)

Features: 14 megapixels and 3X optical zoom for high-quality pictures Simple photo sharing to your favorite social networking sites, e-mail address, o...

Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 3.7 x 2.4 inches ; 6.4 ounces Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies) Shipping: Currently, item can be ...