Kodak EASYSHARE Z612 6.1 MP Digital Camera - Silver Reviews

Kodak EASYSHARE Z612 6.1 MP Digital Camera - Silver

Great camera for middle of the road photographers

Aug 7, 2007

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:Image stabilization, 12X OPTICAL zoom, great pictures, great video, fun camera, durable, easy to use

Cons:Software doesn't allow Disable in Task bar - other than that, nothing.

The Bottom Line: Bottom line: GREAT Camera, after a year, I'm still excited to have it.

I researched MANY cameras before I purchased this one. I've had this camera for over a year and everything still works like new. Many different functions, fun to use, I had a great time taking pictures of fireworks and was amazed at how great they looked. Sunset pictures are great too. I've taken thousands of pictures of my granddaughter alone and they've turned out great. My son uses the camera often and his pictures look professional!! I would have preferred a higher mega pixel, but that's my fault... I wanted a big zoom. The optical zoom does work great. Don't pay more for digital zoom. You can get that from any photo software program (there are good free ones out there). Optical zoom is the actual camera zoom. The video function works great too, tho use a tripod if you want a stable camera and don't expect movie quality sound, but I think that goes without saying. The software starts when the computer starts up and takes a LOT of RAM, I had to disable it in System Tools on the computer. I am really pleased with this purchase and now the camera has come down in price. I'd be surprised if you could find a better camera for around $200! My purchase price reflects the camera price along with a kit and extended warranty.

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Easy Enough for Anyone to Use

Kodak EasyShare Max Z990 12.0 MP Digital Camera with 30x Optical Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (New Model)

Capture the ambience in dimly lit situations with the 12 MP BSI (back side illumination) CMOS sensor and high ISO,Zoom in fast, close, and wide with t...
EasyShare Z990 12 MP Digital Camera with 30x Optical Zoom, HD Video Capture and 3.0-Inch LCD

Capture the ambience in dimly lit situations with the 12 MP BSI (back side illumination) CMOS sensor and high ISO Zoom in fast, close, and wide with t...
Kodak EasyShare C1530 14 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Black)

Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 3.7 x 2.4 inches ; 6.4 ounces Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies) Shipping: Currently, item can be ...

Kodak EasyShare Sport C123 12 MP Waterproof Digital Camera (Blue)
Kodak EasyShare M522 14 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD - Red

Kodak EasyShare Sport C123 12 MP Waterproof Digital Camera (Blue)

Product Details Waterproof up to 10 ft underwater 2.4 in. 112K TFT color LCD display Equipped with Kodak's Smart Capture feature Amazing HD quality pi...
Kodak EasyShare Mini M200 Digital Camera - Blue

Kodak EasyShare Mini M200 Digital Camera - Blue

Kodak EasyShare Mini M200 Digital Camera - Blue - Show the world you rock. The Kodak EasyShare Mini Camera is barely the size of a credit card but wit...