Kodak EASYSHARE Z612 6.1 MP Digital Camera - Silver Reviews

Kodak EASYSHARE Z612 6.1 MP Digital Camera - Silver

Great camera for middle of the road photographers

Aug 7, 2007

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:Image stabilization, 12X OPTICAL zoom, great pictures, great video, fun camera, durable, easy to use

Cons:Software doesn't allow Disable in Task bar - other than that, nothing.

The Bottom Line: Bottom line: GREAT Camera, after a year, I'm still excited to have it.

I researched MANY cameras before I purchased this one. I've had this camera for over a year and everything still works like new. Many different functions, fun to use, I had a great time taking pictures of fireworks and was amazed at how great they looked. Sunset pictures are great too. I've taken thousands of pictures of my granddaughter alone and they've turned out great. My son uses the camera often and his pictures look professional!! I would have preferred a higher mega pixel, but that's my fault... I wanted a big zoom. The optical zoom does work great. Don't pay more for digital zoom. You can get that from any photo software program (there are good free ones out there). Optical zoom is the actual camera zoom. The video function works great too, tho use a tripod if you want a stable camera and don't expect movie quality sound, but I think that goes without saying. The software starts when the computer starts up and takes a LOT of RAM, I had to disable it in System Tools on the computer. I am really pleased with this purchase and now the camera has come down in price. I'd be surprised if you could find a better camera for around $200! My purchase price reflects the camera price along with a kit and extended warranty.

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Easy Enough for Anyone to Use

Kodak EasyShare Max Z990 12.0 MP Digital Camera with 30x Optical Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (New Model)

Capture the ambience in dimly lit situations with the 12 MP BSI (back side illumination) CMOS sensor and high ISO,Zoom in fast, close, and wide with t...

Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - Black
Kodak EasyShare M532 14 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD - Silver

Zoom in tight or stay wide and fit the whole crew in with the 5X wide optical zoom lens Dedicated video record button, 720p HD video, on-camera editin...

Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Silver)
EasyShare Z990 12 MP Digital Camera with 30x Optical Zoom, HD Video Capture and 3.0-Inch LCD

Capture the ambience in dimly lit situations with the 12 MP BSI (back side illumination) CMOS sensor and high ISO Zoom in fast, close, and wide with t...

Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Silver)

Color: Silver Features: 14 megapixels for high-quality pictures 5x optical zoom 3 in. bright LCD One-button upload to e-mail, Kodak Gallery, YouTube, ...

Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Silver)

Product Details 14 megapixels for high-quality pictures 5x optical zoom 3 in. bright LCD One-button upload to e-mail, Kodak Gallery, YouTube, Facebook...

Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Silver)

Features: Color: Silver Built-in Flash Image Stabilization Video Capability Minimum RAM: 1024 Mac Compatible

Kodak Easyshare C713 7 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom
Kodak EasyShare M522 14 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD - Red