Kodak EASYSHARE M580 14.0 MP Digital Camera - Pink Reviews

Kodak EASYSHARE M580 14.0 MP Digital Camera - Pink

Reliable, pretty digital camera.

Jan 13, 2012

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:small, compact, decent zoom, simple to use, pretty

Cons:did not come with a memory card

The Bottom Line: Great camera, nice pictures and a nice price. Great for even beginners!

I had been looking for a nice camera with decent zoom that would allow me to take pictures of both nature and everyday activites. This camera fits the bill. I ordered it at walmart, and when it came I started right away with experimenting. I soon found that the buttons were easy to find and use, the flash easy to use, and it takes fabulous pictures. Overall, this is a fantastic camera for the individual who needs a reliable camera to use everyday: however, if you want to take detailed, close-up pictures that require a powerful zoom then you might want to look for another camera with more features. For me, it works just fine for my normal needs and taking pictures to share with friends and family. I am glad that I ordered this particular camera because, for one, it is pink, and for another it is simple to use. While it did take some getting used to to find the flash button at the top near the power button, after some practice with some picture-taking I finally got the hang of it and now I feel much more comfortable with it. Be careful if you are in a bright home or outside to judge whether or not you need to use the flash: I tried to take several pictures with the automatic flash on and they became washed out with too much light. Do not let this scare you away, though, because it is easy to turn off the automatic flash if you don't need it. When considering cameras, look at this one if you want a reliable, simple-to-use camera that takes great (but not super focused or detailed pictures if you want to take fine art photographs) pictures.

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Easy Enough for Anyone to Use

Kodak Easyshare M580 14 MP Digital Camera with 8x Wide Angle Optical Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Blue)

Kodak Easyshare 14MP Digital Camera - 5x Optical Zoom - Silver (C195)

Kodak Easyshare 14MP Digital Camera - 5x Optical Zoom - Silver (C195)

The real Kodak Moment happens when you share it with your friends and family. Zoom in on life's greatest moments and share them quickly and easily wit...
BLINQ

Kodak EasyShare M552 14 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD - BlueGray

Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - Black
Kodak EasyShare Max Z990 12.0 MP Digital Camera with 30x Optical Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (New Model)

Capture the ambience in dimly lit situations with the 12 MP BSI (back side illumination) CMOS sensor and high ISO,Zoom in fast, close, and wide with t...
Kodak EasyShare C195 14 Megapixel Compact Camera - Silver

Kodak EasyShare C195 14 Megapixel Compact Camera - Silver

Zoom in on life's greatest moments and share them quickly and easily with the Kodak EASYSHARE C195 digital camera. The C195 giving you beautiful pictu...

Kodak Easyshare M1063 10.3 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom (Black)
Kodak Easyshare M530 12 MP Digital Camera with 3x Wide Angle Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Green)

12-megapixel resolution for stunning prints up to 30 x 40 inches 3x optical zoom 2.7-inch LCD with KODAK Color Science Technology Kodak's Smart Captur...