Kolcraft Contours Options Ruby Standard Double Seat Stroller Reviews

Kolcraft Contours Options Ruby Standard Double Seat Stroller

Free Shipping Sears
Free Shipping Sears

Kolcraft Contours to Twins

Mar 1, 2009 (Updated Mar 1, 2009)

Pros:-lots of storage below seats
-ability to accept 2 infant seats
-versatility of seat positions

Cons:-Heavy
-llittle leg room while seats facing
-seat must be removed to collapse stroller*

The Bottom Line: The stroller's pros definitely outweigh the cons and has proved well worth the money. We would and have recommended it to anyone looking for a double stroller.

When we found out we were expecting our twins, we knew that a double stroller was going to be essential. After looking at all the options, we registered for and received the Kolcraft Contours Options Tandem Standard Stroller stroller at the babies' shower.
While they are now almost 15 months and are using the stroller's seats now, the stroller's ability to accept 2 infant car seats was great for the first year. The stroller has large durable wheels which have been nice. During the winter in Idaho we have had no problem with getting stuck in the snow walking into the stores or in the driveway, unlike when we tried to use a couple of joined umbrella-type strollers. The option to have the kids facing different directions is nice also.

The stroller is big and pretty heavy so it will take up pretty much the entire trunk of a car, so don't plan any large shopping trips with it in the trunk unless you have a larger vehicle.

We love the stroller and would Definitely recommend it to anyone with twins or even two kids born close in age.

*Not difficult to do but somewhat inconvenient- especially with kids waiting to go.
**Price paid includes shipping charges.

Amount Paid (US$): 220.00**
Age Range of Child: 12 to 36 Months

Some tandem strollers are big, bulky, and hard to fold, but not the Contours Options LT tandem stroller! You'll love the reversible seats in our new l...
Some tandem strollers are big, bulky, and hard to fold, but not the Contours Options LT tandem stroller! The new design is lightweight (only 33 lbs.) ...