-10%

Free Shipping Sears
Free Shipping Sears

Fantastic!!!

Oct 21, 2009

Pros:Everything rocks!!

Cons:Can't buy it in Canada

The Bottom Line: Buy this stroller, it has every feature a parent with two small children needs and wants.

I have a 5 month old and a 23 month old and we bought this stroller while I was pregnant. We drove from Toronto to Buffalo to buy this stroller because all the other strollers I researched just didn't compare. We love everything about it, one of my cars is a hatchback and it fits in there just fine, I'm not sure why so many people say you need a big vehicle. I also don't have a problem with the cupholders, fits my Starbucks just fine as well as all of my sons sippy cups. Taking off the seats and folding it up is so easy, I go out shopping at least three times a week with my children by myself and it is so easy I love it.
I actually timed myself against my friend with a regular single stroller and it only took me an additional 30 seconds to fold up and put in my car, I think that's pretty good!
I always get so many comments on what a cool stroller it is almost everytime I go out, and around lots of parents they always ask where they can buy one. I have three friends all pregnant with their second and they are all buying this stroller!!!

Age Range of Child: 0 to 12 Months

Some tandem strollers are big, bulky, and hard to fold, but not the Contours Options LT tandem stroller! The new design is lightweight (only 33 lbs.) ...

Some tandem strollers are big, bulky, and hard to fold, but not the Contours Options LT tandem stroller! You'll love the reversible seats in our new l...