Kolcraft Contours Options Ruby Standard Double Seat Stroller Reviews

Kolcraft Contours Options Ruby Standard Double Seat Stroller

Free Shipping Sears

Wonderful Stroller

Jan 19, 2010

Pros:Great investment for shopping, & walking.

Cons:It is large even when folded.

The Bottom Line: We bought used & LOVE it.  BUY it you will too.

I was looking for a great double stoller when I found this one online.  I had a 13 month old when I found out I was pregnant again.  I knew exactly what I wanted from using different models with my first child.  I was looking for something with a harness to keep her from leaning down & pushing on the buckles..hence them opening & her falling out.  Yeah, that happened with another model.  So ok this met that requirement.  I also needed to have cup holders for myself & hubby when we walk.  A basket underneath was important too for diaper bags when we walk in the woods.  We live in the mountains.  Lastly, it needed to hold a car seat & a toddler.  This stroller met all the needs I had.  We love it & have used it for her...haven't had the next child yet.  She loves it, it is roomy for her & not confining.  I love the different positions & ease of folding & opening.  It glides smoothly & can navigate in narrow aisles.  I would love to see a tray w/ cup holders for the kids, but that is not something we HAD to have.  If anyone else wanted this option...try using a toss strap from walgreens.  It straps the cup w/ velcro...so when the child tosses it...it doesn't land on the floor or ground!!!  They are awesome & we use them all the time when we go out to eat, or walk around stores.  Overall I would say this is one of my favorite things we have bought for our kids, and we are glad we did.
It is large even when folded.  It takes up the whole trunk of my small kia car.  However, I must say so do some of the SINGLE strollers we had with my first child.  So, it wasn't totally unexpected.

Age Range of Child: 12 to 36 Months

Some tandem strollers are big, bulky, and hard to fold, but not the Contours Options LT tandem stroller! You'll love the reversible seats in our new l...