Kool-Stop KoolStride Lil Deuce Navy Jogger Double Seat Stroller Reviews

Kool-Stop KoolStride Lil Deuce Navy Jogger Double Seat Stroller

Free Shipping Wayfair

GREAT for serious runners

Aug 8, 2003 (Updated Oct 20, 2004)

Pros:Decent Storage, Hand Brake, Large Wheels

Cons:MUST dissasemble to transport

The Bottom Line: A serious jogging stroller for a serious runner.

I stumbled across one of these on eBay as a "second" since it was the previous model year and the manufacturer was clearing out their warehouse.

I purchased it with the intent of using it for leisurely walks, trips to the zoo, and other outdoorsy type uses.

I used it for one walk. It was too big to store in my apartment, even disassembled. It was too cumbersome to disassemble/reassemble everytime I wanted to take a walk. They have since revamped this model into one with a one-hand fold and there is no more pins to assemble/disassemble.

It tracked straight and true with my 30lbs 2 yo and 13lb 6 month old, was easy to push, and the hand brake was nice, but popping wheelies to turn was going to irritate me so I decided to sell it while it still looked brand new.

This was definately a jogger intended for a SERIOUS runner, not a mom going for a leisurely walk. For the price I paid this would be an awesome deal for a serious runner looking for a jogger for training and for racing. This is one to assemble and leave assembled in your garage waiting for your nightly training session.

It was fairly lightweight and the cambered rear wheels were neat looking. There was plenty of room in the seating area for both children, and there was plenty of room for both their feet as well. A sunshade was also included which did block some sun, but the sunshade on the BOB and Dreamer Design strollers is much better suited for the needs of an outdoor stroller.

You can see pictures of this stroller on my website at

Age Range of Child: Kids to Teens

Color: Navy Blue Kool-Stop KF-D6 For a comfortable ride for you and your babies, try the Lil Deuce Double Jogging Stroller. This double jogging strol...
Wayfair