Kraft - Jello Instant Pudding

Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding & Pie Filling

May 27, 2008

Pros:I personally like the chocolate very much.

Cons:none noted

The Bottom Line: Prep Time needed is minimal:a bowl of pudding to serve alone, with a slice of cake or to pour into a prepared pie crust is soon ready.

I don’t make a lot of pudding for myself, but when I do it often will be Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding & Pie Filling. I do keep several packages of Jell-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling in my pantry for making a quick, easy and dessert for supper or to mix up quick when unexpected company appears turns into our lane. I personally like the chocolate very much. Husband and I do not eat as much pudding today as once was eaten when Sons and their friends were home at suppertime, we continue to enjoy smooth, velvety chocolate on a regular basis.

Mom always made the cook kind, which doesn’t take much time, but needs to cool before it is served. Using Instant Pudding & Pie Filling allows me to whip up dessert while we are getting the rest of supper on the table. Almost everyone enjoys the flavor of creamy pudding. Husband and I do. Kraft Chocolate Flavor Jell-O Instant Pudding is especially smooth and appetizing.

The long running message five minutes to home made printed on the Pudding & Pie Filling carton is true. Delicious chocolate, in addition to the other flavors are all created easily by adding milk and whisking until thickened.

Time needed is minimal and a bowl of pudding to serve alone, with a slice of pound cake or a cooky or two or to pour into a prepared pie crust is ready. I like pudding, and I like a little sweet at the end of the meal. Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding & Pie Filling is perfect for my needs. One item on the long list of brands found under the Kraft umbrella; Jell-O includes pudding, gelatin, as well as other desserts mixes.

=======================
Directions for Preparation
1. Whisk pudding mix into 3 cups cold milk in bowl until thickened, I use canned milk.
2. If desired: Pour at once into individual serving dishes, or serve at the table home style from the bowl.
3. Pudding will be soft-set and ready to serve within 5 minutes.
4. Makes 6 -1/2 cup servings.
========================

Because I work full time during the school year I prefer recipes, dishes and meals that are appetizing as well as being swift and simple to put together. Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding & Pie Filling is so easy to get ready, in addition the pudding tastes fine alone, is appetizing when served with fruit or cookie crumbs added to the mix or when set on the table as a pie.

Silky, cold, and satisfying; Jell-O Pudding is a long time favorite now obtainable in an increasing inventory of flavors which include: Banana Cream, Butterscotch, Cheesecake, Chocolate Fudge, Chocolate, Coconut Cream, Dulce De Leche, Devil's Food, Egg Custard, French Vanilla, Lemon, Oreo flavor Cookies 'n Crème, Pistachio, Rice Pudding, S'mores, Vanilla, and White Chocolate.

Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding is not only scrumptious but is as well a fine resource of calcium. Many moms enjoy Jell-O Pudding as a preferred and wholesome snack for little people.

==============================
Ingredients
Sugar, Modified Food Starch, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Disodium Phosphate (For Thickening), Contains Less than 2% of Natural and Artificial Flavor, Salt, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (For Thickening), Mono and Diglycerides (Prevent Foaming), Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Artificial Color, Bha (Preservative).

Allergen warning: cocoa, artificial flavor, artificial color

Certified Kosher

Dietary Fiber -1 g
Sugars 19 g
Protein 0 g
=================================

I nearly always find Chocolate as well as many of the other flavors of Jell-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling on the shelf at our local Wal Mart store. Amazon offers a multi pack of 24 packages, and in this day of soaring gas prices and opportunity for shipping it may be a wise choice despite the number of packages. If yours is a family with growing children or you have a friend or relative you can share with; then a 24 count multi pack of mix may not be out of reason.

Shelf life is pretty good for pudding and a carton of 24 packs of the pudding may be a very good idea. We enjoy Chocolate flavor Jell-O Instant Pudding on a regular basis. Happy to recommend.

============================
Reviewed by Molly’s Reviews
molly martin
============================

Product Features and Shipping Information from Amazon
Case of 24 5.9-ounce boxes (total of 141.6 ounces)
Delicious chocolate filling for pies like grandma made
Good source of calcium when mixed with milk
Just add milk and mix; sets in five minutes
Made from the world's most popular dessert; over 300 million boxes sold every year
Product Dimensions: 16 x 4 x 9 inches
Shipping Weight: 10 pounds
Shipping: This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. We regret it cannot be shipped to APO/FPO, Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
Note: Gift-wrapping is not available for this item.
ASIN: B000E1DSH2

$30.90 as a multi pack from Amazon

===========================

About the name Jello O
Jello has been in existence for over a century. It was 1897 when Pearl Wait modified an 1845 patent for gelatin dessert. Soon after, Wait’s wife, May Davis Wait, called the new creation Jell-O gelatin.

Orator Francis Woodward bought the rights to Jell-O brand gelatin from Mr. Wait for $450 in 1899.

Three years later, America's most favorite Dessert was launched by Woodward as an promotional campaign, for Jell-O. In the present day, Jell-O is a member of the Kraft line of brands and has come to symbolize not only gelatin but also pudding and other desserts

8 Jello Gingerbread Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Limited Edition Holiday Flavor

Jello Gingerbread Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Ready in 5 Minutes Limited Edition NET WT 3.4oz Exp.date is 08/2013

Jello Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding &pie Filling Mix Seasonal Lot Of 12 Pack

Jello Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding &pie Filling Mix Seasonal Lot Of 12 Pack

JELLO PUMPKIN SPICE LIMITED EDITION Instant Pudding Pie Filling Mix 3.4 ounces each Lot of 12 Brand New Fresh EXP 8/27/2014

4 Boxes Jello Instant Pudding Pumpkin Spice Flavor

4 Boxes Jello Instant Pudding Pumpkin Spice Flavor

4 BOXES JELL-O INSTANT PUDDING PIE FILLING PUMPKIN SPICE EACH BOX IS 3.4 OZ WE ARE HAPPY TO COMBINE SHIPPING THANKS FOR VISITING div style=text-align:...

10 Boxes Jello Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding Dessert & Pie Filling 2015

10 Boxes Jello Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding Dessert & Pie Filling 2015

Jello Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding Dessert Pie Filling 10 Brand New Boxes 3.4 - ounces Expiration Date: 2015 Just add milk (No baking or cooking invo...

Jello Limited Edition Gingerbread Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling 3.4 Oz (p

Neataneloys 1. NO SALES TAX 2. LOW COST EXPEDITED SHIPPING FOR US BUYERS 3. WE ARE NOW SHIPPING WORLDWIDE NEW Jello Limited Edition Gingerbread Flavor...

3 Boxes Jello Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding Dessert & Pie Filling Pack 2015

3 Boxes Jello Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding Dessert & Pie Filling Pack 2015

Jello Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding Dessert Pie Filling 3 Brand New Boxes 3.4 - ounces Expiration Date: 2015 Just add milk (No baking or cooking invol...

6 Boxes Jell-o Instant Pudding Chocolate Fudge Flavor Jello Dessert Exp 2014/201

These are sealed and new.Thanks for looking and any questions please ask!
Kraft Foods Jello Cheesecake Mix 1kg Bag

Kraft Foods Jello Cheesecake Mix 1kg Bag

DONT PAY MORE THAN THE MAXIMUM SHIPPING STATED BELOW ON COMBINED SHIPPING WHEN PURCHASING THIS ITEM, U.S. CUSTOMERS ONLY.KRAFT JELLO CHEESECAKE MIX.EA...

Sugar-Free Instant Pudding, Chocolate

Sugar-Free Instant Pudding, Chocolate

Jell-O Sugar-Free Instant Pudding 35 calories or less per serving. Enjoy all the flavor while leaving the fat and sugar behind.
Netrition.com

Jello Coconut Cream Pudding & Pie Filling 2 Boxes

Jello Coconut Cream Pudding & Pie Filling 2 Boxes

JELLO COCONUT CREAM PUDDING AND PIE FILLING. EACH BOX MAKES 4 1/2 CUP SERVINGS.