Kraft Stove Top Stuffing Mix - Turkey, 6 oz (Kraft)

Kraft Stove Top Stuffing Mix - Turkey 6 oz

Nov 20, 2010

Pros:Easy to prepare. Tasty.

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: Easy to prepare. Tasty.

I'm not a gourmet cook, I like short cuts and something like stuffing made with Stove Top stuffing  is right up my alley. It's tasty, incredibly easy to make and has a good shelf life. Check the bottom of the box for expiration dates but it has a nice, long shelf life.

Preparation is easy and it can be baked, prepared on the stove (get it Stove Top?) or microwaved. I bake it in the oven to maintain firmness. You combine one and a half cups of water, one package of mix and four tablespoons of butter or margarine. Pour melted butter over the dry mix and then add the water or broth (I suggest low sodium). You can also add nuts, raisens, cranberries, cut up apples (my preference), chestnuts, cut up dried apricots or whatever you like to jazz the stuffing up a bit. I like tasty tidbits in my stuffing.

No one says Stove Top stuffing has to be a Holiday item only. It's a nice side for any meat or chicken and is a change out from rice or potatoes. It's nice inside fish as a stuffing or inside a pounded chicken breast rolled up.

For leftovers you can layer the stuffing on an open faced sandwich and throw some gravy on it, make a Turkey, stuffing casserole,use it as a topping for Turkey Pot Pie or Mexican Fiesta pie with a few chiles or some salsa mixed in with the turkey and stuffing.

Stove Top is a bit high in sodium but it's not something you eat every day and you can control the portions. I like to make it in muffin tins so everyone gets their serving and no one is overdoing and it's a good size portion without overdoing. When making it as a muffin you don't need to butter the muffin tin since there's plenty of butter in the mix already. The price varies but you can find it on sale after the Holidays and stock up.

Other versions: Cannister style (8 oz and 12 oz) Chicken or Herb flavor, Original, Original Chicken, Savory Herb, Traditional Sage, Turkey, Cornbread, Lower Sodium Chicken, Whole Wheat Chicken, Pork

1/2 cup per serving 160 calories

Protein 3 g
Sodium 440 g
Carbs 21 g
Fat 7 g

6 servings per box

Kraft Stove Top Cranberry Stuffing Mix Net Wt 6 Oz (pack Of 2)

Kraft Stove Top Cranberry Stuffing Mix Net Wt 6 Oz (pack Of 2)

NEW Kraft Stove Top Cranberry Stuffing Mix Net Wt 6 OZ (Pack of 2) 1. NO SALES TAX 2. LOW COST EXPEDITED SHIPPING FOR US BUYERS 3. WE ARE NOW SHIPPING...

Kraft For Turkey Stove Top Stuffing Mix, 6 oz (Pack of 2)

Kraft For Turkey Stove Top Stuffing Mix, 6 oz (Pack of 2)

Kraft For Turkey Stuffing Mix is ready in just five minutes, making it a handy side for families on the go. Featured in a convenient two-pack bundle, ...

Stove Top Stuffing Mix, Chicken, Low Sodium, 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

Stove Top Stuffing Mix, Chicken, Low Sodium, 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

Product Details Milk-Bone Burglar Plush Toy Product Description Kraft Stove Top Stuffing Mix Chicken Lower Sodium - 12 Pack SKU: ADIB000W7T51Q

Ads by Google