Kroger Brand Comforts for Baby Comfortable Fit Diapers Reviews

Kroger Brand Comforts for Baby Comfortable Fit Diapers

ratings (3 Epinions reviews)

Kroger Brand Comfort Diapers - Our Brand by Choice!

Feb 16, 2011

Pros:Quality, price, appearance.

Cons:Only available in Kroger stores.

The Bottom Line: Kroger Brand Comfort Diapers are a fantastic, quality product at a value price!  I would not use any other brand.  By far, the best diaper on the market.

I am the mother of 6 children (ranging from 21 years to 2 years) so when I say I know diapers, I mean I know diapers!  I've been changing them for over 20 years (constantly) and having problems with them for almost as many years.  I also watch children in my home meaning I see all brands of diapers come and go and their effectiveness or lack there of.  Disposable diapers as a whole are a wonderful invention in this fast-paced world of ours, but many of them have so many issues they are not worth the convenience.  Surprising to many, infant diapers really aren't an issue at all, most if not all have the same effectiveness and work just fine on a baby that doesn't do much of anything.  The problems are always most evident as your child grows and becomes more active.  Leakage becomes a real issue with all of the added motion, poor fit, fasteners that don't withhold the pressure, and night time leakage is a huge problem.  Besides that, most brands of diapers are rather expensive and I would shudder to add up how many thousands of dollars I have spent on diapers that do not even work.

With all of that said, I would like to suggest that you give Kroger Brand Comfort Diapers a try.  Since finding them 2 years ago, I will use no other brand.  I will even drive out of my way to get to a Kroger so that I can purchase this brand.  We have had NO rash issues which was a previous problem, very little leakage if any (even at night), no apparent comfort issues for my son, and the fit is fabulous on any baby.  My son is a very large 2-year-old, he is extremely active, and let's just say he really "uses" his diapers.  These things have been phenomenal at holding up to him.  We began using them when he was only a few months old for the price, but every time I switch to another brand (for whatever reason), he breaks out in a rash, he leaks constantly, the fasteners give way, and we use the diapers up twice as quickly.

A package of these diapers (sized from newborn to size 6 which is for a 35+ pound child) costs a maximum of $6.99 plus tax, but you can often find them on sale for $4.99 per pack, and they also come in the big bulk sizes at an equal or greater discounted price.  Of course the number of diapers that comes per pack is obviously dependant upon the size you buy, but no matter the size, you will definitely be getting value for your buck!

Another plus for us is that all of the diapers are white and green only.  Some brands "color code" their diapers by size and some of the colors for instance the purple or pink or blue varieties just give you the feeling that you are buying a gender-specific diaper and they leave you wondering if this is why is it not as effective for your child.  That is certainly a minor issue, but having the diapers all look the same other than the fact that the number stamp which is part of the design is different, is an added plus to me.

The packaging is as rugged and appealing as the diapers themselves!  This is just all around a fantastic product at a terrific bargain!  Too bad I waited to find this gold mine until my last child!  Hopefully if you are reading this, you can switch early and keep your hard earned money while utilizing this awesome product!  Great savings + great value = happy customer!

Kroger, Baby Barcode, Organic Baby T-Shirt

Kroger, Baby Barcode, Infant Bodysuit

Kroger, Baby Barcode, Infant Bodysuit

Infant Bodysuit100% soft ringspun cotton jersey, heather grey is 97/3 cotton-poly blend3 snap closure for easy diaper changesLap sleeve neckline for e...

Kroger, Christmas Organic Baby Bodysuit

CafePress Kroger, Vintage Women's V-Neck Dark T-Shirt

CafePress Kroger, Vintage Women's V-Neck Dark T-Shirt

Women's V-Neck T-Shirt5.5 oz. 100% combed ringspun cottonTopstitch ribbed v-neck collarSoftly shaped for a classic feminine fitMachine Wash Cold
CafePress.com

Kroger, Baby Barcode, Organic Baby Bodysuit

CafePress Kroger, Vintage Women's Plus Size V-Neck Dark T-Sh

CafePress Kroger, Vintage Women's Plus Size V-Neck Dark T-Sh

Women's Plus Size V-Neck T-Shirt5.5 oz. 100% luxuriously soft combed ring spun cottonFeminine V-Neck collarSide seamed contoured shapeStandard fitMach...
CafePress.com