LG L1942S 19" LCD Monitor Reviews

LG L1942S 19" LCD Monitor

LG Black LCD Monitor

Jul 16, 2009

Pros:The Excellent design, low price and high quality!

Cons:Only good words.

The Bottom Line:

If you want to get the excellent quality of the scene, that uses the

LG LCD Flatron

monitor from the personal correlation quality and price.

After  my old monitor was spoiled, I became to search for itself new. I have examined much catalogues, consulted with seller in shop, examined the sites to find the optimum variant of the correlation quality and price.
I at all could not find the suitable monitor, which has made me and the price and quality. Many monitors, which approached on the price, did not approach on quality or parameters of the speed reaction was low or did not approach the quality of the scene, some monitors distorted scene itself.
Once upon a time adding in shop of the electronics, I in the next once became to consider the monitors and question the seller. So, as I concern with the computer graphics and much time spend before monitor, that I need was reliable, with quick reaction, clear and contrasting scene, with option of the connection through digital connector and correct transmission colour.
We with him have selected the ideal variant for me. The LG LCD Flatron monitor with flat dull screen,excellent design, clear scene, speed of the reaction 2 ml.sek, complete resolution 1280X1024, with high definition connection (DVI-D), brightness and contrasting with quality of the real scene and real transmission colour without garbling that for my work much it is important.
The Instructions and mounting programs comprehensible and light for use, very suitable panel of control adjusting the screen. They are enclosed all completing cables and driver for installing and good functioning. All technical features justify itself.
Thereafter passed already two years, I very complacent its buying, beside me steels tire the eye less, when use the old monitor beside I powerfully tired the eye and I could not long work. With new monitor I with pleasure work and enjoy juicy and bright paint of the scenes.

Operating System: Windows and Macintosh

LG 38WR50 38in. LED LCD Monitor - 16:4 - 6 ms

LG 38WR50 38in. LED LCD Monitor - 16:4 - 6 ms

Using the right computer monitor might be the difference between a good presentation and a great presentation. LG offers dozens of innovative options ...
Office Depot

LG Electronics N195WU-PN 19 inch Widescreen LED Monitor 1366 x 768 5ms 250 Nit VGA USB w Speakers (Glossy Black)

LG Cloud Monitor U Series embedded multi computing monitor with Windows Multipoint Server 2011 12. With the U Series, you can connect multiple cloud m...
HP RB146AA#ABA L5006tm Touchscreen - LCD monitor - 15

HP RB146AA#ABA L5006tm Touchscreen - LCD monitor - 15

HP L5006tm Touchscreen - LCD monitor - 15 - 1024 x 768 - 230 cd/m2 - 400:1 - 17 ms - VGA - carbonite
PCM

Newegg.com

ELO Touch Solutions E667969 2242L - LCD monitor - 22

ELO Touch Solutions E667969 2242L - LCD monitor - 22

Elo 2242L - LCD monitor - 22 - open frame - 1680 x 1050 - 270 cd/m2 - 1000:1 - 5 ms - DVI-D VGA
MacMall

LG 47WX50MF-B 47in. LED LCD Monitor - 16:9

LG 47WX50MF-B 47in. LED LCD Monitor - 16:9

Office Depot

LG 20M35D-B 20 LCD Super Energy Saving Monitor - 1600x900, D-SUB/DVI-D, 16:9, 200cd/m2, 5ms, 600:1/5M:1, 90/65, LCD Monitors 20

TigerDirect.com

Asus - 20 LCD Monitor - Black

Asus - 20 LCD Monitor - Black

Dynamically enhances the display's contrast by adjusting the luminance of the backlight to achieve the darkest black and brightest white delivering li...
Best Buy