I would NEVER buy another LG product.

Aug 5, 2011
Not yet rated

Pros:Quiet

Cons:Leaks does not clean well and LG customer service is horrible horrible horrible

The Bottom Line: Do not buy LG products.  Horrible customer service.  LG does not stand by it's products.  My dishwasher leaks and ruined my floor.

DO NOT BUY LG  I purchased an LG refrigerator and dishwasher.  The refrigerator made

lots of noise before it stooped working.  Lots of service calls and calls to customer service

no satisfaction.  My dealer finally got LG to replace the refrigerator.  No easy task.  LG worst

customer service ever. The dishwasher leaked all over the hardwood floor.  After my local

dealer tried three times to fix it and could not I called LG and got the run around like you

would not believe.  They finally replace the dishwasher with the help of my local dealer.  Then

a couple of months it started leaking again.  Many more calls and being told they could not to

anything unless the dishwasher was "deemed unrepairable".  I finally after many more calls

got them to "extend the warranty".  They sent an "LG" tech out.  He replaced the whole front

door assembly AND the motor.  He told me he did lots of those type of repairs as there was

a design flaw with that dishwasher.  All OK for two months.  Now it is leaking again, the floor

is ruined and LG refuses to help.  I was told by Amber the supervisor there was nothing they

could do and no one I could talk to as she was the highest authority.

Not only are LG products unreliable in my opinion but their customer service is horrible, in

my opinion.  I WOULD NEVER BUY AN LG PRODUCT AGAIN.  I WOULD NOT

RECOMMEND LG TO ANYONE AND I WILL CONTINUE TO GO OUT OF MY WAY TO

TELL PEOPLE OF MY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH LG.