Worked for 15 days then made a loud sound (croaked) and died. The LG mechanic came to check it and said the fuse blew. He came to repair the micro without a spare fuse!!!!. Fuse took 1 week to order from LG!!!...After a week he put the new fuse in, but it blew again. He said the transformer was bad. A week later!!, he came with the transformer and new fuse. The fuse blew again. He said that the condenser, transformer and magnetron was bad. A week later!! he replaced all of them and it worked.
Recommend this product?
Took 3 weeks to repair. It has become extremely noisy (add fan noise as well) and seems it will blow up anytime. This is a bad microwave. A waste of time, money and the cheap cost will buy you a lot of inconvenience. Avoid !!!!
Read more product reviews on LG LMV1680ST 1000 Watts Microwave Oven
Write a Review
Amount Paid (US$): 199