LG Rumor LX260 - White (Unlocked) Cellular Phone Reviews

LG Rumor LX260 - White (Unlocked) Cellular Phone

Performence does not live up to it's looks!

Nov 8, 2008

• Clarity:
  • Portability:
  • Battery Life:

Pros:Great looks, Camera, & Keypad. Media Player is ok. Good way to keep in touch.

Cons:Using Media Player limits your access to everything else. It needs some improvements.

The Bottom Line: Nice phone to have. Manufacturers can defnately use quite bit of improvements. Good phone to buy. But not the best, nor the worst! Recommendalbe only off of certain bases!

I bought a Rumor for my dad, but we ended up switching the phones. I got his, he got mine. I have been using the Rumor for about a 1.5months. It is a nice phone. I really like the Media Player, and the fact that you can use a external Micro SD Card (up to 4 GB I think) for any purpose you want. This way I do not have to carry my Mp3 Player and my phone. However what I do not like is that if you are using the Media Player (M.P.) you can not do anything else. It does not let you  text while you are listening to the M.P., or lets you do anything else. Another thing that I do not like is that in the M.P. you can not brows through songs by just typing the first letters or anything like that (the way you do in computers if you have lots of files).You have to manually hit the down or up button to brows through songs. Sometimes it can be a pain if you have hundreds of songs, and are looking for one particular songs. It would be nice it the phone had the ability to allow it’s users to use other things in the phone like the Camera, or text while the M.P. was on also. The other thing is that the M.P. takes up the battery very quickly.

The nice thing is the Camera. It has nice quality (On mine the Resolution is 1.3 M 960X1200, and the Quality is Fine). I can Zoom in the pictures that I take, but it is not able to store that many pictures, but I can store the pictures on my Micro SD Card so it’s cool. The Camcorder is also nice. You can either take small videos, or long videos. My previous phone had a limit. I was only able to take small videos of up to 15 sec.

The best thing in the phone is of course the key pads. The sliding key pad is very handy, and easy, and convenient to use every time. The sound quality on the phone is also good.  The settings are also nice. Such as if you can not find a Ring Tone that you want, you can record it on the Voice Memo, and use that  as a Ring Tone.

Another nice feature is the Instant Messaging feature. I can access  either AIM, Windows Live Messenger, or Yahoo Messenger. It is very nice if you are bored, and if someone is online. You can also check your e-mails, and access Social Websites like Facebook. Or if you have My Space you can always use the Internet/Web to access that. The phone is almost comparable to phone like Moto Q or phones like that in a sense that you can do Instant Messaging, and things like that. It is a nice feature that it’s user can enjoy from time to time.

Another thing about the phone is it‘s looks. It has a smart took. Especially the sliding the Key Pad. It makes the phone look cool! The phone comes with a nice selection of Ringers/Ringer Types.

Recommended for: Stylish Trendsetters - Hip and Trendy

SquareTrade AP6.0 FREE GROUND SHIPPING!!! SECOND DAY AIR SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE. SECOND DAY SHIPPING FOR ONLY $15.99 Will ship same day if ordered be...