LG enV VX9900 - Silver (Verizon) Smartphone Reviews

LG enV VX9900 - Silver (Verizon) Smartphone

4 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Very Good

Not Just for Texters

May 13, 2008 (Updated May 13, 2008)

• Clarity:
  • Portability:
  • Battery Life:

Pros:Convenient features. Nice design

Cons:No games

The Bottom Line: Nice looking phone with great features.

Although I'm in my thirties (OMG!), I feel pretty hip with my bright orange Verizon enV. Admittedly I've only sent a few text messages (to my even older mother), and only occasionally listen to songs (old people stuff like Nirvana). But, the clamshell style keyboard comes in handy for old non-texting folks like me as well.

We subscribe to Verizon's VPack service which includes free videos and limited internet access. The keyboard is thus great for checking my e-mail,and surfing the web for old people stuff like stock quotes and retirement homes. I can access most sites that I could on my PC or smart phone Google, Myspace, Facebook (yes, like I said, I'm totally hip). The videos are probably the feature I like best. There is a pretty good selection of short videos that I use to tide my kids over when we are out and about and they are restless. Some of the kids videos include full-length classics like the Flintstones and Scooby Doo.

I also like the automatic locking feature. No more embarrassing butt dials (or in my case "purse dials").The battery life is also excellent.

My only complaint is that it didn't come with any games and they nickel and dime you to download them. Otherwise, I am a happy camper with my umpteenth cell phone.

Recommended for: Stylish Trendsetters - Hip and Trendy

Product Details: Silver LG enV Verizon Wireless In New Condition 100% functional Accessories Included: Battery Wall Charger The LG enV VX-9900 is a du...