LG enV VX9900 - Silver (Verizon) Smartphone Reviews

• User Rating: Disappointing

• Clarity:
  • Portability:
  • Battery Life:

Pros:keyboard, camera, inside screen removable memory card

Cons:No support on built to fail device.

The Bottom Line: LG failed with product and support. Verizon is just inept

I had the phone for fourteen monthsof a two year contract. Nice keyboard, good camera, and plenty of extras.   I used the  device for basic communication, very little texting. The camera and video worked very well. The removable data card was great for digital transfer to computer. The phone was solid and performed well. The minuses were the front screen is too small. The transition from closed to open was  awkward, and led to dropped calls. I did not buy but chose it as a "free" upgrade after being a loyal two year verizon consumer. Suddenly one day, "service required" message appeared. Lost all data. No support to be found on error message. Verizon advised after a three hour wait and talking with four different levels of sales, tech support, store manager, that I
replace the phone for a fifty dollar charge without explanation of error. They wanted me to pay for another EnV after they had no explanation for the first failure. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
Two year plan and fourteen month failure put me in lose lose situation.
Had to buy another phone (Samsung) and renew two year deal with verizon.
Phone was gently used, maybe two calls a day not exposed to water or abuse, and LG had no solution.
buyer beware! If a device shows an error code then there must be a solution.  With the internet, there is no excuse for the consumer to be left without the option of repair. I hate the throw away attitude of the manufactor.

Recommended for: Stylish Trendsetters - Hip and Trendy

100% BRAND NEW COMPLETE IN BOX - LG VX9900 VX-9200 9900 ENV ENV 1 THIS IS NOT A PREPAID PHONE - IT WORKS ON VERIZON POST PAID PLANS ESN IS CLEAN TO AC...