L`Oreal Dermo Expertise Revitalift Eye Anti Wrinkle and Firming Cream

Wrinkles, Dark Circles, And Lines....OH MY!

Nov 10, 2003

Pros:Non-greasy, absorbs fast, really works and is safe for contact lens wearers.

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: A little more spendy than others, but well worth the money. Dramatically improves the skin around the eyes.

Wrinkles, dark circles and lines, Oh My! Wrinkles, Dark circles and lines, Oh My!

It's funny, we go through life taking our skin and youthful looks for granted. Until one morning we stumble out of bed, make our way to the Bathroom, flip the light on, and scream in sheer terror at the face staring back from the mirror. Running for the windex and paper towels, we frantically clean the mirror, only to come face to face with the realization that Father Time has finally caught up with us.

The truth of the matter is, we did it to ourselves. Oh sure environmental factors play a big roll in the aging process, but we start abusing our skin from the time we're born. Especially the delicate skin around our eyes. Rubbing, scratching, squinting, washing, applying makeup, removing makeup, sleeping on our stomachs, sleeping on our sides, sun bathing and so on and so on. There is hope though. Proper nutrition, plenty of rest, exercize, avoiding harsh soaps and moisturizing are just a few of the things we can do to delay the inevitable.

How do we find a good moisturizer? There are so many on the market today and they all claim to do the same thing. Trial and error is a practice that many of us know all to well. This one breaks me out, that one dries my skin out-and so it goes. Do any of them really do what they claim? I've found one that comes pretty close to backing up its promises. L'Oreal REVITALIFT EYE Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Cream like it's counterpart REVITALIFT COMPLETE is the closest thing to a "miracle in a jar" I've found.

PACKAGING:

L'Oreal REVITALIFT EYE is dispensed in a 0.5 OZ. white glass jar, with white plastic screw top. Lettering is in gold, red and black and a gold safety seal is secured to the lid and jar. The product is sold in a white box with an opening in the front to display the jar. Lettering on box is also in gold, red and black.

PRODUCT CLAIMS:

L'Oreal REVITALIFT EYE was created specially to care for the delicate area around the eyes. With encapsulated Pro-Retinol A that ensures all-day delivery into the skins surface. REVITALIFT EYE helps fight the appearance of lines and surface wrinkles all day. With Par-Elastyl REVITALIFT EYE increases skins firmness.

THE BENEFITS:

*Dramatically smooths lines and surface wrinkles in just one week.
*Firms skin within six hours.
*Reduces the "morning puffy look".
*No greasy after-feel.

FORMULA ESSENTIALS:

*Dermatologically tested for gentleness.
*Ophthalmologist tested.
*Safe for contact lens wearers.
*Fragrance free.

HOW AND WHEN TO USE:

Apply in small dots around the eye area and smooth gently until absorbed. Can be used alone or under makeup-both AM and PM.

If you wouldn't mind taking a little advice from me, when applying an under eye cream-never rub from the inside corner out. This pulls and tugs on the skin and can damage the very sensitive skin around the eye. I would recommend gently patting the moisturizer with your finger until it is absorbed. If you must rub, be sure to rub from the outside corner of the eye in.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER (AQUA), CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SHOREA ROBUSTA SEED BUTTER, STEARIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, PEG-100STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BEESWAX, PEG-20 STEARATE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, SOYBEAN PROTEIN, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CAFFENE, CETYL ALCOHOL, C13-14ISOPARAFFIN, PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) EXTRACT, LAURETH-7, RETINYL PALMITATE, ACRYLATESCORPOLYMER, POLYCAPROLACTONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHILORPHENESIN, METHYLPARABEN, PROPLYPARABEN.

FYI:

L'Oreal Plentitude has changed its skincare name to L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise. For Questions, comments or personalized skincare advice call toll-free 1-800-322-2036-or visit www.lorealparis.com.

MY EXPERIENCE:

From years of wearing makeup and tanning I had dark circles under my eyes. After using Revitalift Eye for 2 weeks I couldn't believe the difference. The dark circles were beginning to fade and the fine lines were becoming less noticeable. My eyes don't look as tired as they used to, and I find myself using less under eye concealer.

I'm a contact lens wearer and have to be very careful about what I use around my eyes. With this product I've had no problems at all. Revitalift Eye isn't greasy and absorbs quickly. You don't have to worry about any being left behind to get into eyes. You can almost feel this stuff working and the results are dramatic. Very light and creamy, leaving you with softer, firmer, renewed skin. A little bit of this goes a long way, which is nice-because it's a little more spendy than some of the other creams on the market. But I wouldn't use anything else.

I purchase my L'Oreal products from Rite-Aid, but am sure they're available at most department stores and cosmetic counters.

JUST MY THOUGHTS:

Thank you for stopping by. I hope before leaving you'll click on the Pins For Pauly W/O link and give Jetbluefan1 your support. I can't think of a more important W/O to get involved in. Leukemia is a destructive killer and home wrecker. Lets all do our small, but very important part in the fight against this disease.

With kindness, the difficult becomes easy, the obscure clear; life assumes a charm and its miseries are softened
Charles Wagner

Thanx For Reading,

Savanna

L'oreal Dermo Expertise Revitalift Eye-free Shipping

L'oreal Dermo Expertise Revitalift Eye-free Shipping

OOOooooommmmmmm... Please click here to add our store to your Add to Favorite Sellers list on eBay Please visit our store to buy multiple quantity of ...
L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Day Cream 50ml/1.7oz

L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Day Cream 50ml/1.7oz

Buy L'Oreal Face Moisturizers - L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Day Cream 50ml/1.7oz
L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Pro Contouring System 15ml/0.5oz by L'Oreal

L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Pro Contouring System 15ml/0.5oz by L'Oreal

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$23.00 - Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Pro Contouring System-15ml/0.5oz - skincare / cosmetics

L'oreal Dermo-expertise Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser 150ml

L'oreal Dermo-expertise Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser 150ml

BRAND NEW AND GURANTEED 100% AUTHENTIC: BRAND NEW: NEW L'OREAL PARIS DERMO-EXPERTISE REVITALIFT RADIANT SMOOTHING CREAM CLEANSER WITH REVITALIZING VIT...

L'OREAL by L'Oreal for WOMEN Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Pro Contouring System --/0.5OZ

Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Pro Contouring System --/0.5OZ for WOMEN
FragranceNet
L'oreal Dermo-expertise Revitalift Day Complete Anti Wrinkle And Firming Cream.

L'oreal Dermo-expertise Revitalift Day Complete Anti Wrinkle And Firming Cream.

L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise revitalift day complete anti wrinkle and firming cream . BRAND NEW IN BOX,NEVER USED AND NEVER TESTED. SIZE 1.7 OZ EXACT ITEM ...

L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Double Lifting Essence 30ml/1oz by L'Oreal

L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Double Lifting Essence 30ml/1oz by L'Oreal

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$24.50 - Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Double Lifting Essence-30ml/1oz - skincare / cosmetics

L'oreal Dermo-expertise Revitalift Pro Contouring System 15ml

L'oreal Dermo-expertise Revitalift Pro Contouring System 15ml

eBay Message For Support Customers From Brazil Please Note: Due to slow customs clearances in Brazil we expect orders to take around a month or more f...

L'OREAL by L'Oreal for WOMEN Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Eye Cream--/0.5OZ

L'OREAL by L'Oreal for WOMEN Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Eye Cream--/0.5OZ

Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Eye Cream--/0.5OZ for WOMEN
FragranceNet
L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Night Cream 50ml/1.7oz by L'Oreal

L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Night Cream 50ml/1.7oz by L'Oreal

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$26.50 - Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Night Cream-50ml/1.7oz - skincare / cosmetics