L'Oréal LOreal Preference Hair Color, Natural Blonde #9 1 Ea

L'Oreal Preference Hair Color...Natural Blonde #9

Jan 11, 2011

Pros:Great product, easy to use, shiny hair, healthy hair

Cons:A little more expensive than most, but worth it.

The Bottom Line: This product works! Natural color, covers all gray and gives you shine. Your hair feels wonderful! All for around $10.00

I have been coloring my hair for as long as I can remember. For years I have tried just about every brand of hair color on the market and gone to salons where I paid way too much for something I could do myself, cheaper.

I was always a blond, until that thing called...age, caught up with me, and I began sprouting, dare I say it? Those...eek...gray ones magically appeared on the top of my head over night!

Oh well, as a grandma to 7 boys, I figure I earned those grays. I cover those grays now with L'Oreal Preference Hair Color...Natural Blonde #9

Why? Because Loreal gives you what it claims, Superior color, Fade Defying Color and healthy shine. Not to mention L'Oreal Preference Hair Color...Natural Blonde #9 covers those well-earned grays nicely, easily and looks natural, like the rest of my hair.

If you have never used any kind of colorant on your hair, it is very important to do a skin allergy test 48 hours before you color the rest of your hair. You may feel you have never had an allergy to anything, but hair color products contain ingredients that can cause reactions in some people.

Inside every box you get the No-mess Fade-Defying color gel, color optimizing cream, a pair of gloves, (they look like the kind a doctor uses) a tube of Care Supreme Conditioner, (enough for 6 weeks) and a full instruction sheet. You get a Pro-Precise Applicator that has an extended tip designed to part hair and reach roots quickly, precisely and easily. This allows you to hold the bottle and part your hair in one hand and use the other hand to spread the colorant.

L'Oreal Preference Hair Color...Natural Blonde #9 gives you instructions for root touch-ups to coloring your entire head of hair. On the back of the box there is a color result chart. Sort of like a before and after and a recommendation to use on light blond to dark blond hair. Following the instructions, you are sure to get true, rich, silky and resilient hair color that won't turn dull or brassy.

L'Oreal Preference Hair Color...Natural Blonde #9 Fade-Defying Conditioner will give you 6-weekly treatments of color-care conditioner which also has UV filter and anti-oxidant Vitamin E that helps defy color fade out, and renew a healthy shine. This is a great feature and what makes Loreal a much better product. No one else gives you this quality. (If you see people who have colored their hair blond with cheap colorants, their hair will have a brassy, unnatural look to it, and it will feel like horse hair.) You get what you pay for.

L'Oreal Preference Hair Color...Natural Blonde #9 is very easy to use. Following the directions, mix bottle #1 with tube #2. Put on the gloves, shake mixture for a few seconds then carefully twist off the little tab on top of the applicator. Be sure you do not aim the bottle towards your face, when twisting this plastic tab off. Any colorant in the eyes can be painful and or cause blindness.

Beginning with the front of your head, make a part at the center and begin applying L'Oreal Preference Hair Color...Natural Blonde #9 front to back. Make your parts about 1/8 wide or so, all the way down to the bottom of your head. Follow the same steps for the other side as well. I always find it easier to do the back of my hair with an extra mirror. Part hair as you did for the sides, apply colorant until all the roots are done. Allow L'Oreal Preference Hair Color...Natural Blonde #9 to stay on your roots or grays for up to 25 minutes.

At this time I will go turn on the shower. Then just to freshen up the rest of my hair I will apply L'Oreal Preference Hair Color...Natural Blonde #9 to the rest of my hair. Then, right away, I will get into the shower and wet my hair, lathering it to loosen the colorant. Rinse your hair completely, until all the colorant is out. The next step is to use a quarter size drop of the Fade-Defying Conditioner. Let sit on your hair for about 2 minutes then rinse.

Weather you blow-dry your hair, roll it or what ever you decide, you will be very happy with your new color. L'Oreal Preference Hair Color...Natural Blonde #9 is a light, almond blonde shade which will maintain the natural tones of your hair. You will love the shine and the feel of your hair.

There is a reason Loreal claims "It's Loreal and I'm worth it." You will know exactly what they mean after you try this product. I highly recommend L'Oreal Preference Hair Color...Natural Blonde #9 because I'm worth it and so are you!

LOREAL Preference Permanent Hair Color Mega Blondes No. MB8 Lightest Cool Ash Blonde Base-Blue 2oz/59.1ml

LOREAL Preference Permanent Hair Color Mega Blondes No. MB8 Lightest Cool Ash Blonde Base Blue 2oz/59.1ml

Loreal Textureline Hair Mix Spiral Splendor 5.1 oz

Loreal Textureline Hair Mix Spiral Splendor 5.1 oz

L'oreal Textureline Hair Mix Spiral Splendor 5.1 oz - is a nutri-defining cream for mixed-texture hair. Nourishes, defines and disciplines rebellious ...
Loreal Majicontrast Ionene G Hair Color - Copper Red

Loreal Majicontrast Ionene G Hair Color - Copper Red

Loreal Majicontrast Ionene G Hair Color - Copper Red- Loreal Professional Majicontrast Ionene G Colored Highlights in 15 minutes without pre-lightenin...
DiscontinuedBeauty
LOREAL ColorZap Hair color Remover Kit (Quantity- 1 Application)

LOREAL ColorZap Hair color Remover Kit (Quantity- 1 Application)

LOREAL ColorZap Hair color Remover Kit (Quantity 1 Application)
L'oreal Superior Preference Hair Color Level 3 Light Amber Brown 6am

L'oreal Superior Preference Hair Color Level 3 Light Amber Brown 6am

gift99 Store L'Oreal Superior Preference Hair Color Level 3 ~ Light Amber Brown 6AM ~ New L'Oreal Superior Preference Level 3 Permanent Hair Color Enh...

Loreal Majicontrast Ionene G Hair Color - Copper

Loreal Majicontrast Ionene G Hair Color - Copper

Loreal Majicontrast Ionene G Hair Color - Copper- Loreal Professional Majicontrast Ionene G Colored Highlights in 15 minutes without pre-lightening

Loreal Professionnel Loucolor Hair Color PO3

Loreal Professionnel Loucolor Hair Color PO3

Loreal Professionnel Loucolor Hair Color PO3 - Say goodbye to bold, harsh shades; pastel tones are en vogue! LUO™COLOR PASTELS, new from L’Oréal Profe...
Loreal Quick Blue Packets 1oz

Loreal Quick Blue Packets 1oz

High Performance Powder Bleach - Instructions on back of packet zz xxLoreal Quick Blue Packets 1oz
beautydeals.net