LancÔMe T. Contrtle Instant Matifier

7 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Excellent

T-control controls my shine

Aug 5, 2001

Pros:Lasts, reduces shine, doesn't clog pores or cause break out

Cons:none!

The Bottom Line: This is effective, smells wonderful, lasts, and goes anywhere you want to!

I used to be an avid Clinique girl. I was young and Clinique was the "it" cosmetic to wear. I used Clinique's Stay matte gel on my nose and I found that it would matte out my face for an hour and then it would shine again like normal.

Then I began to become ambitious with my makeup and skincare and found Lancome's T control while perusing the Lancome display. I applied some at the counter. The smell was light and wonderful, it felt like silk going on (i put it over my makeup) and it didn't disturb my foundation or blush. I matted out my face wonderfully. I decided to give it the test and see how it lasted through a day at the mall and the food court.

At the end of the day when I went to look in the mirror my face was still matte as can be (NOT normal !!) and felt silky but not oily. I immediately went back to the Lancome counter and bought a tube for about $24.

A single tube lasts me 6 months if I use it every day. It has never clogged my clog-prone, pimple prone skin or made my pores look larger than they already are :) PLus it smells heavenly and can be applied over makeup for a mid day touch up, or if you find that you become oily after working out or a tough day at work or school.

The packaging is convenient, it comes in a light green tube with a gold rose and a twist off cap. You must squeeze the product out gently (it is not runny and will not leak out) and a little goes a long way. Perfect size for pocket or throwing in even the smallest purse.

T Control doe not irritate or contain harmful ingredients.

I highly reccomend this product. Unlike the oil control sheets that just absorb your oil once this product works to make sure you don't have an oil at all and keeps working all day.
I love it!

Lanc├┤me Définicils Mascara, Black,

Lanc├┤me Définicils Mascara, Black,

For lavishly long, perfectly defined lashes, this best-selling Lancôme Définicils mascara provides the ultimate in shaping and separation. Patented br...