I love these heaters $50.00 on sale Target and Home Depot

Oct 5, 2008

Pros:Great heater for $50. Remote control. Timer. Quite. Isolating Fan. 2 speeds.

Cons:2 units are on the same frequency as my Direct TV satellite remote controls.

The Bottom Line: This is a great heater for $50.00 if purchased on sale. (IE. Target, Home Depot) You will love the remote, thermostat, 2 speeds and timer features. Enjoy!

I have had 4 of these heaters since 2003. 2 of them I purchased at a time at different times from different companies. But they are the same model but made during different manufacturing runs. The tops of them are different. Two of my heaters have one slight issue, they are on the same frequency as my Direct TV satellite remote controls. So those two units have been moved out of the rooms with the TVs. Using the remotes to change the channel or volume would change the temperature, etc. on the heater. Oh well, the other two work fine. I liked this heater so well that I bought one for my mother last year.

The heater has 2 heat settings, a timer for up to 8 hours, a remote control that you just can't live without. You set the desired your temperature and the thermostat does the rest, turning the unit on and off. The isolating fan is very quit. We keep one in our family room right next to the love seat. And I have one in the office next to my desk. The one in our master bedroom is further away and the last one is in our dining room.

We use these units as extra heat during the day as needed in addition to our gas furnace, which we keep lower than normal. At night we turn down the heat in the rest of the house and just heat our bedroom to be comfortable.

I purchased all 5 of these units on sale at Target and Home Depot for $50.00. So this is a great deal. You do have to put it together with a screwdriver. And you will need some batteries, AA I believe.

It's about time to get them out for this season.

Cincinnati, OH