Lasko Stanley Blower 655702 " Floor / Box Fan Reviews

Lasko Stanley Blower 655702 " Floor / Box Fan

A Fan that Really Blows

Aug 3, 2008

Pros:Small with carry handle, Excellent Blowing Power, Easy to Clean

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this fan because of the power it has and because it is so easy to handle.

I have been absolutely amazed with this fan. We use a window air conditioner in the living room and wanted something to blow the air through the rest of the house and this fan really does the trick. Sitting in front of the air conditioner it keeps the entire house cool.

It is also small enough that it is easily placed out of the way and if you need to move it quickly it has a neat handle on the top, just grab it and go. This is the perfect fan. It is not heavy or bulky. Minimal cleaning - just take the vacuum and clean the vents every now and then and wipe the body of the fan with a soft cloth to remove dust.

The blower of the fan moves up and down so that it blows exactly where you want it to and I mean on the floor or on the ceiling. It is very versatile.

The fan comes with three settings so you can set it to blow easy with setting one or blow hard with setting three. On three it blows harder than my air conditioner does.

The fan cost a little more than some of the other fans, but it is well worth the cost.

This multi-purpose fan delivers a direct, high velocity air steam for cooling, ventilating, exhausting and drying. It features three powerful speeds a...
High velocity motor for maximum air stream. 3 powerful speeds. Two 120-volt outlets. Rugged easy to carry handle. 10' cord with grounded plug. Fully a...
High velocity motor for maximum air stream, 3 powerful speeds, two 120 V outlets, rugged easy to carry handle, 10' cord with grounded plug, fully
Lasko Products 655702 Pivoting Blower Fan - Stanley high velocity blower fan.