Lenox Hamilton Reviews

Lenox Hamilton

Lenox china( general information for all patterns.)

Mar 25, 2008
Not yet rated

Pros: Lenox China is the china used in the White House.

Cons:People are needlessly intimitated by china. Cups 6 instead 8 oz. Custom cups cool beverages.

The Bottom Line: Lenox is readily available with many patterns. Quality fine china. Article excellent.

The information on the Lenox Hamilton China is excellent.
I am a china addict! I have a number of pieces of Lenox China of several patterns. My information tells me that China Manufactured after 1985 has the pattern under the glaze. However this may be in error. I have seen Lenox Manufactured in the 70's with the pattern under the glaze. The key to using Lenox in the dishwasher is to wait until the china is cool before removing it from the machine. I put my china in the dishwasher all the time!!

I have purchased many pieces of Lenox on EBAY and I have found the quality of the china to be outstanding. After the first dinner...a few scratches will appear....so what I say.
I have encouraged brides to register their china pattern on the internet with Ebay and state on their invitations "An estate piece from the internet would be greatly (graciously) appreciated." or something worded similarly. Everyne has a budget for special occasions and celebrations and it would allow a person to acquire fine china at(and other items, like sterling silver) 50% or less.
My wedding china is Solitaire, & Westchester which are still current 35yrs. later! I also have Ming,Cretan, Bluefrost,gold/silverCourtyard,Lammamoor,Monroe,Capital Courtyard,Travotore. I create tablescapes with napkins placemats, chargers,& tablecloths. When I was teaching, (Home Ec.) the china was used WEEKLY. Now I use the china DAILY. We sit down for our healthy meals. We decided to eat most our meals at home, therefore saving 50 to 75% on food and spend the moneys for quality fine china. Celebrate every day and every meal.Dinner can be prepared, served eaten, & clean-up in ONE HOUR. (tablescapes) Fashion is a look, not a price. Need more Information? Ideas? Special Occasion? Menu? Contact me by email.
Cora Mae McMurry... technicalbooks@charter.net thank you.

Lenox China Hamilton Saucer, Fine China Dinnerware - Twisted Gold Lines On Blue Band

Lenox China - Lenox China Hamilton Saucer - Twisted Gold Lines On Blue Band
Replacements, Ltd.

Lenox China Hamilton Round Covered Vegetable, Fine China Dinnerware - Twisted Gold Lines On Blue Band

Lenox China - Lenox China Hamilton Round Covered Vegetable - Twisted Gold Lines On Blue Band
Replacements, Ltd.

Lenox China Hamilton Mug, Fine China Dinnerware - Twisted Gold Lines On Blue Band

Lenox China - Lenox China Hamilton Mug - Twisted Gold Lines On Blue Band
Replacements, Ltd.

Lenox China Hamilton Footed Cup & Saucer Set, Fine China Dinnerware - Twisted Gold Lines On Blue Band

Lenox China - Lenox China Hamilton Footed Cup & Saucer Set - Twisted Gold Lines On Blue Band
Replacements, Ltd.

Lenox China Hamilton Sugar Bowl No Lid, Fine China Dinnerware - Twisted Gold Lines On Blue Band

Lenox China - Lenox China Hamilton Sugar Bowl No Lid - Twisted Gold Lines On Blue Band
Replacements, Ltd.

Lenox China Hamilton Salt & Pepper Set, Fine China Dinnerware - Twisted Gold Lines On Blue Band

Lenox China - Lenox China Hamilton Salt & Pepper Set - Twisted Gold Lines On Blue Band
Replacements, Ltd.

Lenox China Hamilton 5 Piece Place Setting, Fine China Dinnerware - Twisted Gold Lines On Blue Band

Lenox China - Lenox China Hamilton 5 Piece Place Setting - Twisted Gold Lines On Blue Band
Replacements, Ltd.

Lenox China Hamilton 9 Oval Vegetable Bowl, Fine China Dinnerware - Twisted Gold Lines On Blue Band

Lenox China - Lenox China Hamilton 9 Oval Vegetable Bowl - Twisted Gold Lines On Blue Band
Replacements, Ltd.

Lenox China Hamilton 8 Oval Vegetable Bowl, Fine China Dinnerware - Twisted Gold Lines On Blue Band

Lenox China - Lenox China Hamilton 8 Oval Vegetable Bowl - Twisted Gold Lines On Blue Band
Replacements, Ltd.

Lenox China Hamilton Rim Soup Bowl, Fine China Dinnerware - Twisted Gold Lines On Blue Band

Lenox China - Lenox China Hamilton Rim Soup Bowl - Twisted Gold Lines On Blue Band