Lexmark X1240 Printer

Dec 10, 2007

Pros:inexpensive, good print quality

Cons:prints slow, a little loud

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this product because it is inexpensive, and prints good.

I recently purchased a Lexmark X1240 printer/scanner/copier. I bought it to replace another printer, and also because I wanted a scanner. I purchased this at Target for a very reasonable price. It was on sale, but even at full price, this printer combo is a steal! It comes with a black ink cartridge as well as a color cartridge too. I did have a problem with my color ink cartridge. Something was wrong with it, and I needed to replace it. I was a little upset because ink is so much money, so I contacted Lexmark via email, and told them what had happened. The sent me a postage paid envelope to send my broken ink cartridge in, with a new cartridge, no questions asked, and in a timely fashion. So, if you did have any sort of problem with a Lexmark product, they are very quick to fix it,, and they do not give you a hard time about it either. I really like the product because it does three things, and the quality of th finished product, whether it be a scanned, copied, or printed item, always turns out beautifully. The ink lasts a reasonable amount of time, and is no more expensive then any other brand of ink out there. The only thing I do not care for, is that this Lexmark X1240 printer seems to take longer to print things out then other printer brands. It prints very slowly, and is a little loud while doing it too. Other then that, I am very pleased with my Lexmark X1240 printer/scanner/copier. The price was right, and the print quality is good.