Lexmark X5650 All-In-One Inkjet Printer Reviews

Lexmark X5650 All-In-One Inkjet Printer

Epinions Product Rating: Disappointing

Lexmark X5650

Apr 26, 2009 (Updated Apr 26, 2009)
  • User Rating: Disappointing

• Paper Handling:

Pros:Lexmark X5650.

The worst all in one printer I've ever had.

Cons:I donnot have the receipt for this Lexmark X5650 but request help in getting replacement.

The Bottom Line: I would like to be contacted and given a replacement of another Lexmark all in one of better quality that operates without difficulty.

Would like to be a happy customer.

I received this product for my birthday on 02-26-2009 and looking at the features I thought I had all I needed in an all in one printer.

WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. WHAT A NIGHTMARE.............

First of all it took me forever to install and it kept giving me a message as if the installation did not install properly but for some strange reason I was able to print.

Secondly, every time I attempted to use the printer it was not installed on my computer for use at all though I had installed it twice.

This has been very frustrating, difficult, and time consuming trying to figure out what is really going on.

To my suprise I just happen to run accross a review from another consumer and it came to me. He is right, this is the worst all in one Lexmark printer I've ever had except for the Lexmark X1185, for some reason my driver currupted and I was never able to use it again. I lost my installation disk and the driver download was discontinued.
What a waste. I am a very dissatisfied customer and would appreciate it if Lexmark Corp., would contact me and replace my product with another worth having and using.

It has caused problems with my XP Operating System also.

My computer is ruint because of the installation of this Lexmark
X5650 and causes me a lost. I need technical support from Lexmark to help me fix my computer back to its original operating state.

The quality of this product (Lexmark X5650) stinks.

Thank You.

Operating System: Windows

You can complete all your print functions with ease with the Lexmark X5650 inkjet printer which has a print speed of 25 ppm (black) and 18 ppm (color)...