Lifestyles Excite Sensual Gel, Pump Bottle, 0.5 Ounces Reviews

Lifestyles Excite Sensual Gel, Pump Bottle, 0.5 Ounces

Small bottle, big disapointment.

Dec 2, 2010

Pros:small discrete bottle, smells ok

Cons:not to be used internally, gets sticky

The Bottom Line: I would not recommend this product. A sexual product for women should be made to be used internally as well as externally.

My husband and I decided to try this after seeing it in the store when we could not find our preferred brand of enhancement gel.

The box says that it is a Stimulating Gel, designed for women and tested by women to maximize the female sexual experience and drive.

When I opened the package and pulled out the bottle I wasn't very impressed. It looks much like a perfume bottle. There is also a lot of packaging for such small contents. I pulled the cap off to find a small pump that again looks like a spray nozzle on a perfume bottle. I then pulled out the tiny little pamphlet and read it.

The usage directions are pretty straightforward in application.

1) Apply a tiny amount of EXCITE Sexual Enhancement gel onto your fingertip.

2) Apply EXCITE Sexual Enhancement gel directly onto the cl***** as shown in the diagram.

3) Massage in thoroughly in gentle pleasurable, strokes for a few minutes.

4) Should be applied before intimate sexual activity.

Directly under the usage directions at the bottom it says:
Not for internal use. Not to be ingested.

This is where I paused and thought now I've just purchased a SEXUAL aid and it tells me in a pamphlet, that is enclosed in the sealed package, that it can't be used internally...on a woman. It makes no mention of this on the outside of the package, which it should.

Just for the heck of it I dabbed some on my fingertip and smelled it. It smelled ok, much like a jar of Mentholatum smells like, thankfully I like the smell of menthol. I rolled it between my thumb and forefinger to see what it felt like. While it was intially silky in texture, I found that after a minute or so it got sticky as it began to dry.

I will not be using this product. Any product that is supposed to be a sexual aid that says it can't be used internally is not for me. I don't want to have to worry about the effects of accidentaly getting it in places it isn't supposed to go.

I'll be sticking with my preferred brand of enhancement gel, even if I have to order it online.

Lifestyles Excite Sensual Gel, Pump Bottle, 0.5 Ounce

Lifestyles Excite Sensual Gel, Pump Bottle, 0.5 Ounce

HOME ABOUT US NEW ARRIVALS ENDING SOON SALE PAYMENT SHIPPING CONTACT STORE CATEGORIES STORE NEWSLETTER Add my Store to your Favorites and receive my e...

Lifestyles Excite Women Sensual Gel, Pump Bottle, 0.5 Ounce No Package Exp2015

Lifestyles Excite Women Sensual Gel, Pump Bottle, 0.5 Ounce No Package Exp2015

LifeStyles Excite Women Sensual Gel, Pump Bottle, 0.5 Ounce no package expired date 07-2015

Lifestyles Excite Sensual Stimulating Gel 0.5 Oz.

Lifestyles Excite Sensual Stimulating Gel 0.5 Oz.

Based On User Study, 94% of Women Reported An Improvement In Their Ability to Intensify Climax After Multiple Uses. Lifestyles Excite Has Been Designe...

Lifestyles Excite Gel _5 Oz

Lifestyles Excite Gel _5 Oz

LifeStyles Excite Gel stimulates her excitement with both warmth and tingling pleasure. Topical gel is formulated with menthol and L-arginine to heigh...

Lifestyles Excite Stimulating Gel For Her - 0.5 Oz

Lifestyles Excite Stimulating Gel For Her - 0.5 Oz

Home About Us Shipping FAQ Contact Us Feedback of our customers Check Out our new items Send Message through our contact form Newsletter Add my Shop t...

Ads by Google