Lifetime Accent Furniture Lifetime 6' Folding Table Reviews

Lifetime Accent Furniture Lifetime 6' Folding Table

Well Worth the Money - Lifetime Accent Furniture Lifetime 6' Folding Table

Aug 8, 2012

Pros:sturdy, durable, easy to set up, easy to clean, attractive

Cons:expensive

The Bottom Line:

We like to entertain during the summer months when we can be outside, have picnics and swim. Each time we had an event at our house we had to borrow tables from people because we didn’t have enough. Everyone would give us their card tables which we always seemed to have issues with. First they were too small and they would at times fold up on us when too much food was placed on them. You had to be real careful when leaning against them. About five years ago we came across the Lifetime Accent Furniture Lifetime 6' Folding Table and bought four of them.

The Folding Tables are 72” x 30” with a three inch hollow heavy-duty polyethylene off white plastic top with durable steel folding legs with reinforced supports. The table stands 29” tall when the legs are open.

The Folding Tables are easy to use, set up and take down. I have no issues setting them up and taking them down myself. The tables are a bit awkward to carry because of their length but they are relatively lightweight, weighing about thirty pounds. They are easy to take places and store but you will need a big enough vehicle to transport them in as they are six feet long. They easily fit in the back on my husband’s truck.

We have used our Folding Tables many times over the years. We have used them for picnics, parties, during the holidays, for potlucks, for yard sales and flea markets and my husband now uses two of them as work benches for my sons go kart. When we were remodeling my son’s room, we used one of the tables to store his belongings on.  I have also taken them to school for our Santa Secret shop to set up on. My sister in law borrows them every year to have a yard sale at her house. The Folding Tables are very sturdy and we have never had the table sag or the legs fold up on us. We also never had to worry about people leaning up against them and them falling over. You can use these tables for anything you want or need.  Now I wouldn’t recommend dancing on top of this table as we have never tried that and not sure if it would hold up.

When using the tables for events we don’t even cover them as the tops are nice looking. The tables are also very easy to clean. I just wipe them down with a hot soapy cloth and dry them off when I am done using them. Now the two that my husband uses for go karts do have some stains on them that I have not been able to get out.

It may be an issue for some to store the tables but we put the folded tables in the garage until we need them again.

Our four tables have gotten many years of use. They are very durable and reliable. They are much nicer than card tables and a lot sturdier.  We use the tables about four times a month.

We bought all four our tables for around $80.00 each.  You may think that is expensive as I did when we bought our first one but we loved it so much we went out and purchased three more. I did hold off and waited to see if they went on sale and they never did so I paid full price for all four. I don’t know if they ever went on sale but I am still very pleased with the purchase. The Folding Tables were well worth the money we paid for them.

We love the Lifetime Accent Furniture Lifetime 6' Folding Table and I would highly recommend them to others that are looking for an attractive, sturdy, durable folding table.  Yes they are expensive but well worth the money as they have lasted for years.

Altra Furniture 6 drawer Accent Console Table in Gray Finish
Coaster Furniture 3932B Accent Seating Traditional Tufted Wing Back Chair and Ottoman in Cherry 3932B

This remarkable accent collection is sure to have the stylish seating you've been searching for. An assortment of upholstered chairs, chaises, exposed...
HomeClick

DIMENSIONS FURNITURE Autumn Windows Accent Chair (Autumn Windows) Beige

DIMENSIONS FURNITURE Autumn Windows Accent Chair (Autumn Windows) Beige

Complete your living room collection with this autumn windows accent chair. This furniture features a dark walnut finish and a durable upholstered sea...
Overstock.com

Frenchi Furniture Wood Round Side /accent Table Inset Glass Two Shelves Home

Frenchi Furniture Wood Round Side /accent Table Inset Glass Two Shelves Home

Product Details: Frenchi Furniture Wood Round Side /Accent Table , Inset Glass, Two Shelves This table captures both the old-world design and modern t...

Ward Mirrored Accent Table : Furniture|Living Room Furniture|Accent Tables : Wood

Charming, rustic accents make the Ward Mirrored Accent Table the perfect addition to any room. This beautiful table features mirrored lattice panels a...
Kirkland's

Passport Accent Furniture Twisted Bronze Magazine Table with Walnut Top

Passport Accent Furniture Twisted Bronze Magazine Table with Walnut Top

Functional magazine table features oil rubbed bronze twisted metal with a walnut-finished tray top.
Luggage Pros

Newegg.com

Oriental Furniture 6 ft. Tall Woven Accent Room Divider - 4 Panel - Black

Oriental Furniture 6 ft. Tall Woven Accent Room Divider - 4 Panel - Black

An attractive decorative accent as well as a practical room divider. Sturdily crafted from light weight, strong, kiln dried Spruce, with stitched spli...

Altra Furniture Ya lu 6-Drawer Accent Console Table

Altra Furniture Ya lu 6-Drawer Accent Console Table

This 6 drawer Accent table is perfect for entry ways or hallyways. With the little drawers you can store your knick knacks and stay clutter free. 6 sm...
Leisure Accents Dining Furniture Patio Furniture, Redwood Resin 5-Piece Patio Bar Set LADBBS-R

Shop for Outdoor Patio Furniture at The Home Depot. Confer plastics is proud to introduce the Leisure Accents line of lawn, patio, and balcony furnish...
Home Depot