Linksys WMP54G (745883555031) PCI Adapter Reviews

Linksys WMP54G (745883555031) PCI Adapter

Works like A charm!

Aug 5, 2008

Pros:Fast and easy set up 24/7 tech support super fast price

Cons:large antenna but you get good reception

The Bottom Line: Linksys is the best brand great price EASY setup

I went to Walmart yesterday and picked this up for $39.97. My laptop charger stopped working so my husband set me up a desktop in my office. So instead of having to run wire under the house at $24.95 for 50 feet we decided to do the wireless. He hooked it up in 2 minutes flat and it worked great. It surfs super fast. It is an older computer, but, it has the turbo boot on the pci card supposedly and I must say it works. My laptop is much faster then the desktop and it has some pretty bad lag. The card is still working fine today. I hear no noises as some other reviewers wrote of hearing. No trouble installing it. Linksy's support is available 24/7 and if you need help they are there. It has a huge antenna on the top of it so the reception is wonderful. I do recommend the product and I wouldnt have another brand we have a lot of linksys items and they are very reliable.
Im not sure if you can get the card anywere else any cheaper? I usually go to Walmart they usually are the cheapest it was $39.99 so it was marked down just a hair. I believe we will have no problems out of this the card. Its operating on windows xp right now. It automatically connected with out us having to do anything.

NEW LINKSYS WMP54G WIRELESS-G PCI ADAPTER BRAND NEW STILL IN SHRINK WRAP SEE PHOTOS SEE PHOTOS: WHAT IS SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS IS WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE (...