Little Smart Bright Bunch PC

VTech Bright Bunch is helping our 4 year old learn to use computers.

Mar 9, 2001

Pros:Educational and easy for a 4 year old to interact with and get answers.

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this toy to kids 4 and up as it is a great beginners tool to use for learning about computers.

I purchased the VTech Little Smart Bright Bunch PC for my Grandson because he has his own computer at home and I wanted something like a computer here for him to use only I didn't want to go into the expense of buying a computer like the one he has at home.

This has been just the pc that I was looking for as it looks works exactly like a pc and even has it's own mouse.

The Little Smart Bright Bunch PC is a mini desktop style toy with a friendly kids voice.
It comes with 20 two sided cards that teach you about letters, numbers, logic puzzles, our world, and our place in it, music, games and more.

Question are asked in random order. Answers should be selected by using the cursor mouse keys to choose the light matching the correct answer. Other cards ask you to use the keys to answer by finding the correct colors and another card lets you choose a song by using the mouse to choose a picture.

Each time your child is asked a question red lights flash and you are asked to match the picture with the question that is asked.
The child then uses the mouse to move the light to he correct answer by moving the cursor up, down, left, or right.
It also has an enter key that is used to confirm the answers.

When the answer is correct one of the Bright Bunch will say either "Right On" or "Awesome", if the child is wrong it will say try again, if child is still wrong they will give you the correct answer by placing the light in the correct light pattern.

Some of the categories are:
Ready For Reading
Match Fun
Logic And Observation
All Around Me
Games
Music
There is even a membership card that your child can fill out with their name, birthday and a picture of themselves.
He can even use the cursor to select one of the different kids and hear a special message from them and join their club.

The cards consist of matching things that are big and small, which letter goes where in each abc pattern, finding hidden items in pictures, simple adding and subtraction, mazes and many more games that are too numerous to go through.

The PC unit has an on off button.
A button to hear the Bright Bunch Kids.
A built in "Follow Me" button that has a separate game in which you follow the lights i which you have to trace the pattern of LED lights that are first made by one of the kids.
A button to hear the question repeated and a button to hear the answer.

This toy is run by 2 AA batteries and it has an automatic shut-off.

You can also purchase 2 more sets of double sided questions from VTech with new cards and new games to play.
These cards can be ordered from VTech and they cost $9.99 each.

My Grandson enjoys playing with this PC and he is learning a lot from playing with this toy. He knows numbers and how to spell some words and how to use a mouse to get answers on a PC.
This game will keep him occupied for many hours and he plays by himself and is very proud when he answers these question right.
He is learning that he can use this by himself without any help from adults and that he can use this pc and play it on his own without any help.

I think this is a great learning device for beginners to learn the basic use of computer and the basic tools for beginning his many years of schooling.
A child can understand how to use this pc by himself and learn to operate this toy just like an adult can use their own computer to figure out how to get the right answers to questions.

Type of Toy: Educational
Age Range of Child: 3 to 5 Years

Bright Starts Bunch-O-Fun - Elephant

Bright Starts Bunch-O-Fun - Elephant

Fun from head to toe! Baby will love these engaging plush characters with tons of activities to keep your little one entertained. Play features: Crink...
2004 Hasbro My Little Pony Bunches O Fun -- Nisb

2004 Hasbro My Little Pony Bunches O Fun -- Nisb

I have recently acquired a collection of My Little Pony so please take a look at my others up for sale! Brand new in factory sealed package. Package i...

Boo Bunch Halloween Treat Bags - 50 pcs - Tote Bags & Backpacks & Tote Bags

Boo Bunch Halloween Treat Bags - 50 pcs - Tote Bags & Backpacks & Tote Bags

Boo Bunch Treat Bags. These large colorful plastic bags are perfect for holding lots of treats! Our Boo Bunch design includes a vampire mummy and were...
Oriental Trading Company

Zebra  (Button Bunch Collection)

Zebra (Button Bunch Collection)

Fun and colorful, the Button Bunch plush collection has no real buttons or small parts. These playful stuffed animals embellishments are all embroider...
theBIGzoo

Little Tikes Bright N Bold Toy Chest

Little Tikes Bright N Bold Toy Chest

Find toy storage at Target.com! The little tikes bright n bold toy chest is perfect for organizing any playroom! the versatile capacity allows you to ...

Bright Starts Chill & Teethe 3-pc Set, $14 Xx

Bright Starts Chill & Teethe 3-pc Set, $14 Xx

Bright Starts Chill Teethe 3-pc Set, Brand NEW in retail packaging. For ages 3 months up. BPA free. Description/Features: Water-filled teether to soot...

18 Happy New Year Bunch Of Balloons Clear

18 Happy New Year Bunch Of Balloons Clear

18 Happy New Year Bunch Of Balloons Clear - Mylar Balloon Foil
BargainBalloons.com

Thanks A Bunch Message Bear By Build-a-bear Workshop

Thanks A Bunch Message Bear By Build-a-bear Workshop

The Thanks a Bunch Message Bear by Build-A-Bear Workshop is an adorable way to display your gratitude! This cuddly dark brown plush teddy bear comes h...
FTD Flowers

The Galaxy Bunch Beta 3 Inch Figure - Virus Project (red)

The Galaxy Bunch Beta 3 Inch Figure - Virus Project (red)

The Galaxy Bunch Beta 3 Inch Figure - Virus Project (red) Description: 9 different 3 minis in Michael Kwong's Galaxy Bunch Virus Series. Each piece pa...

80's Bunches Wig