Logan Bedspread

Sleep Well Under The JC Penney Logan Bedspread

Oct 11, 2002 (Updated Oct 11, 2002)

Pros:Beautiful

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: A bedspread husbands and wives can agree on.

When I redecorated my bedroom I searched all over for the perfect comforter. I needed to find something that both my husband and I could agree on. He wasn't going to go for Pink flowers and frill and I wasn't going for black geometrics. That's when we found the Logan Bedspread at JCPenney.

The Logan Bedspread is the perfect balance for our bedroom. It has warm earthtone colors that compliment our bedroom set and the color of our walls very nicely. The gorgeous leaf print works well for both of us.

The bedspread has a large leaf print. There are a couple of different leaves on the bedspread. They are done in forest greens, browns, and a hint of burgundy. The underside of the bedspread is forest green and beige gingham print. If you wanted to you could flip the bedspread over and use just this side, but that's a little too boring for me. This gingham print also serves as the piping around the bedspread.

Our bedspread is a Queen size and measures 92 X 96 inches. It fits over our bed nicely and covers the entire mattress with some overhang. You can see the matching bedskirt underneath. We do have to cover the entire mattress with the bedspread and then we put the pillows on top. The pillows are covered in the matching pillowshams. If you don't purchase the pillowshams you can make the bed with the pillows under the bedspread which still allows for the bed to be covered.

The JCPenney Logan Bedspread is made of 50% Cotton and 50% Polyester. The filling is 100% polyester. Care of the bedspread is very easy. I wanted something that was somewhat dark, with 2 kids who love to climb and play on Mom and Dad's bed I wanted something that wouldn't show they had been there. The rich, warm colors of the Logan bedspread are perfect. It can be machine washed in cold and tumble dried. It does need room to move in the washer so if your washer is like mine, you might be better off taking it to the laundromat where they have the large capacity washers and dryers. The tag specifically states that this should not be dry cleaned.

I get a lot of compliments when people see this bedspread. I am really happy with it. I do get teased quite a bit from my best friend though, I am always on the search for a new bedspread, I like to change them often for a new look.

I have had this bedspread for about 15 months now and it shows only very minimal wear and tear. I notice occasionally that there are polyester fibers that stick out of the bedspread. My daughter pulled one of them and it got bigger and bigger and made a little hole in the bedspread. I was able to mend it with a needle and thread and we have not had any problems since.

There are several coordinating pieces that go with this set. You can get the bedskirt which is the green/beige gingham, the pillowshams which match the bedspread, throw pillows, valances, and drapes. There is also an entire bathroom line that matches this set so your Master Suite can look perfect.

The JCPenney Logan Bedspread is made in America and I highly recommend it. It is a beautiful bedspread that husbands and wives can agree on. We purchased this for about $100 on sale and with a coupon. The $160 price is a good indicator of why you should never pay retail.

This is yet another ransom review required by the H&G Category Leads in order to get our kids back. I can only imagine how cold my kids are since they aren't under this warm comforter.

Donna Sharp Logan Star Brown/ Burgangytan Comforter Bedspread Twin Quilt W Vala

Donna Sharp Logan Star Brown/ Burgangytan Comforter Bedspread Twin Quilt W Vala

Donna Sharp Logan Star Quilt 70 x 90 This is a new unopened item.Includes 2 Valances Item is for sale locally in our retail store. You are welcome to ...

Logan Stripe Quilt Set

Logan Stripe Quilt Set

Logan Stripe Quilt Set - Grey/Red/White (King)

Logan Stripe Quilt Set - Grey/Red/White (King)

Find bedspreads, comforters and bedding coordinates at Target.com! Logan stripe quilt set - grey/red/white (king)

Logan Stripe Quilt Set - Grey/Red/White (Full/Queen)

Logan Stripe Quilt Set - Grey/Red/White (Full/Queen)

Find bedspreads, comforters and bedding coordinates at Target.com! Logan stripe quilt set - grey/red/white (full/queen)

Global Trends Cascade Bedspread Set

Global Trends Cascade Bedspread Set

The Brentwood Global Trends Cascade Bedspread Set embodies elegant simplicity in fashionable colors. The solid color center panel is quilted in a doub...

American Traditions French Tile Bedspread Plum Full

American Traditions French Tile Bedspread Plum Full

The French Tile Bedspread is a classic, solid color spread with detailed machine stitching.

CAMEL LOGAN ONE PIECE T CUSHION CHAIR COVER

CAMEL LOGAN ONE PIECE T CUSHION CHAIR COVER

Logan one piece t-cushion chair covers are the perfect way to renew, restyle, and refresh your t-cushion furniture. Cover features a t-shaped seat to ...
Logan Graphics - Palettes Collection, Pre Cut 11x14 Double Mat with Opening for a 8.5x11

Logan Graphics Palettes Collection, Pre Cut 11x14 Double Mat with Opening for a 8.5x11 Photo, Colors: Antique White / Navy Blue The Logan Palettes Col...
Adorama

Logan Flexible Insert F11 For Use In F400-1 Only. Pack Of 400, Free Shipping

Logan Flexible Insert F11 For Use In F400-1 Only. Pack Of 400, Free Shipping

Logan Flexible Insert F11 for use in F400-1 ONLY. Pack of 400, Free Shipping, New Details: Manufacturer: Logan Size: Color: Item Dimensions: Length: 3...

Logan 2000 Aluminum Art and Display Easel Black

Logan 2000 Aluminum Art and Display Easel Black

This Logan 2000 aluminum art and display easel features tubular aluminum legs, adjustable locking center post, a spring top holder for a drawing board...
Overstock.com