Logitech V200 Wireless Optical Mouse Reviews

Logitech V200 Wireless Optical Mouse

love it!

Sep 30, 2007

Pros:a great mouse - especially for laptop users

Cons:it has the same drawbacks that any optical mouse has

The Bottom Line: If you travel around with a laptop and dislike the touchpad, this could be the mouse for you.

I have a laptop that I use at both work and school and I don't like touchpads at all - I find them slow and frustrating - so I carry around this mouse with me. It's lightweight (the batteries weigh more than it does), with the standard two buttons and scroll wheel that most mice have nowadays. The only negative thing I'll say is as it's an optical mouse, it'll sometimes gets picky about the surface it's on. It doesn't require a mousepad but it does "read" surface textures - wood grain, writing, etc. especially on lighter colored surfaces. I like the small size (I have small hands - this might be a disadvantage to those with larger hands) and I'm not bothered by the fact it doesn't come with a case as I just tuck it in a backpack pocket. It comes with a usb attachment that actually snaps onto the underside of the mouse - and it does stay there - even bouncing around in my backpack! I find this VERY convenient. All in all, I have to say this is a great cordless mouse that could work for anyone on any computer but especially on a laptop.

Amount Paid (US$): ~50

This item is brand new in a sealed package and it's guaranteed to be as described. Thanks for looking and good luck. Powered by eBay Turbo Lister The ...