Logitech C260 Web Cam Reviews

Logitech C260 Web Cam

Free Shipping Best Buy

Relativey clear images, decent microphone

Aug 11, 2012

Pros:Clear picture, good microphone

Cons:Microphone may pick up background sounds.

The Bottom Line: This is a relatively inexpensive webcam with clear video and a good microphone.

This is my second Logitech c260.  My first one died after exactly one year and one month, but not sure if it was an issue with the webcam or with the power supply on my desktop since this was replaced.  The c210 webcam I had before this also died after just a little over a year of light use.

The model I bought was the Dark Fleur which at least allows you to see it on the monitor.  So far video, from video calls made on Skype, seems to be clear, at least that's what has been reported to me.  Persons were able to see coverage of the Olympics on an LCD tv that was about 8 feet away.  The microphone also seems to work well  no complaints of not being able to hear properly.

I have made video calls to someone using a Logitech c270 and video on that is clear, and I can see the background clearly as well, about 14 feet.  Sound from the microphone on the c270 is perhaps too good since it will pick up background noise to the detriment of the persons close to the webcam - I can only presume that this would be similar to what they get from me since it is the same series webcam.

I will update if this webcam lasts longer than a little over 1 year!

Stay in touch with friends and family with this webcam that features video capture up to 1280 x 720 pixels and still image capture up to 3.0MP for cle...
Best Buy