-77%

Free Shipping Best Buy
Free Shipping Quill.com

Logitech C310 Webcam

Dec 25, 2010

Pros:Easy installation, helpful user guide.

Cons:mounting options

The Bottom Line: Highly recommend this camera a great value for the money. easy to use without hassle.

I purchased through Newegg the only place to buy this kind of item! It works fantastic with "Skype" no user intervention needed or difficult setup process. My 70-year-old father installed without a hitch very good picture quality. has intuitive features such as follows my face, and auto light sensing.  Motion sensor camera that could be used for a security camera, you can set it to detect motion and it will record why you are away, nice feature if you need something like that.
Built in microphone for those of you using on a notebook that may not have that built in. With an echo feature so you can hear from your notebook speakers and talk as well. ( note I did not test this as I am using on a desktop machine)
This camera handles motion extremely well so action in the camera is not blurred or blotchy.
this is is a 720 HD webcam, there are more expensive 1080 HD cameras but this is great for casual family video calls with a superb picture quality.
I highly recommend this camera small footprint, sleek, black that blends nicely with your monitor. The only thing I think they could have done a better job on was the mounting options.
 I would have like to see them include a small piece of double sided tape, velcor or anything that would have allowed it to be securely mounted to the top of the monitor one small yank on the cord and away it goes.

eBay Deals

Stay in touch with family and friends with this Logitech C310 960-000585 webcam that features up to 720p video resolution and Fluid Crystal technology...
Best Buy
1,280x720 pixel video calling and video capture. You can take high-resolution snapshots at up to 5 megapixels (software enhanced)
Quill.com
Sharing, socializing, connecting with the people you care about - that's what makes a webcam different. And Logitech HD webcams are about sharing your...
Dell
For HD video calling and connecting onlineā€”in HD 720p 5MP photos and one-click upload to Facebook.
MacMall
Logitech LOG960000585 Features: -Includes video capture up to 1280 x 720 pixels, 60 cable and is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows...
Wayfair