-77%
Logitech C310 Web Cam Reviews

Logitech C310 Web Cam

Free Shipping eBay Deals
+$9.95 shipping Office Depot

Nice HD webcam with easy setup and good price

Aug 25, 2011

Pros:-Good quality video and sound -USB power -Affordable price   -Stylish

Cons:-Cord is quite short -Clamp doesn't hold webcam in place very well

The Bottom Line: Good webcam and affordable. Go ahead and get it!

The Logitech C310 HD Webcam has all you need to start using things like Skype and iChat. The microphone records pretty clear and it has an easy setup that just sits right on top of your monitor. It works with both Mac and PC. The video quality isn't amazing but it's definitely pretty good. It plugs right into a USB port so you can easily take down and set up again. The only real downsides or flaws I personally saw with this product was the cord length and the stability of the clamp that holds it on your monitor. I tried to put it on my screen but it couldn't reach so I had to reconfigure my whole desk which was a total pain! Also, the clamp system it has going doesn't stick on some monitors very well (it definitely depends on the kind you have) but it's all right if you can set it just right so it won't tip off next time something gets bumped. Overall this is a great webcam with good quality video, clear recording and a sleek, very stylish looking design. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants or needs a webcam for everyday use.

eBay Deals

Fluid 720p HD video recording and video chatting Enjoy quick 1-click uploads to Facebook and YouTube. 1.2-megapixel sensor takes 5.0-megapixel-enhance...
Office Depot
Logitech C310 HD Webcam with 5MP Photos
LOGITECH INC. - 960-000585 Logitech C310 HD Webcam 1280 x 720 Video
Logitech HD Webcam C310 - Web camera - color - 1280 x 720 - audio - USB 2.0
PCM
For HD video calling and connecting onlineā€”in HD 720p 5MP photos and one-click upload to Facebook.
MacMall