-76%

Logitech C310 Web Cam

Free Shipping eBay Deals
Free Shipping Best Buy
+$6.95 shipping Adorama

Family in England can now see me perfectly: Logitech C310 HD Webcam.

Jan 28, 2012

Pros:Fantastic price. Great video quality. Good sound.

Cons:None found yet.

The Bottom Line: I have been using the Logitech C310 HD Webcam for over a month now, and love that I can Skype family, and that they can see, and hear me clearly.

We decided to go on Skype, so that I could see my grandchildren the other 11 months, I am not in England. Len had an old webcam, and separate microphone. The first time we went 'live', my daughter told me that they could make the outline of us, but not much else.

I checked several webcams on amazon.com, and then went to Best Buy, and asked an employee about several of them. He told me that I could pay $99.99 for a web cam, but the Logitech HD Webcam C310, did just as good a job for $49.99. We didn't buy it there, but bought it from amazon for $28.58. I had a $10 gift card with them, so it made it even cheaper

When it arrived, Len put the disc in the drive, and followed the instructions, to get it all set up for me. He was also able to install it in a second computer. When my daughter was ready we connected. The picture of them was just okay, but the small picture of us, in the right hand corner, was crystal clear. My daughter said that she could see every line, wrinkle, etc., that we had.

The webcam has a built in microphone and that was as clear as a bell. We were really delighted at the quality of the web cam, for the price we paid.

When we were at a timeshare last week, we brought it with us, so that I was able to video chat with them.  It is so small that I will be able to take it to England with me in August, and video chat with Len.  It won't make those 3 weeks feel so long.

Recently we were on a laptop computer, and took it outside the house, so that my daughter could see our new vehicle, the outside of the house, and the garden. They also got to see the timeshare apartment, the beach, and the sea.

Some details from the box:

"HD video Calling (1280 x 720 pixels)
HD video capture.  Up to 1280 x 720 pixels.
Logitech Fluid Crystal Technology.
Photos: Up to 5 megapixels (software enhanced)
Built-in-microphone with noice reduction.
Hi-speed USB 2.0 certifed (recommended)
Universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors."

We have only been using the Logitech C310 HD Webcam for Skype, so I can't tell you about the video, and photo aspect of it.  If you are interested it has a 1-click Facebook and YouTube HD upload, which you have to register for.

You will need Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 to use this webcam.

For more information you can go to the Logitech website, or leave me a comment.  I do have a manual that came with it, which is in England, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.

I am now waiting to Skype with the family in England, and will probably buy them the same webcam, so that they will look as if they are in the same room with me.  Love that it gives a great picture, good color, and sound that isn't muffled, or choppy.

I could have bought a more expensive one, and it might have been even better, but for the price I paid the Logitech C310 HD Webcam, is doing exactly what I asked of it.

eBay Deals

Stay in touch with family and friends with this Logitech C310 960-000585 webcam that features up to 720p video resolution and Fluid Crystal technology...
Best Buy
Logitech C310 5.0 Megapixel HD Webcam, Built-in Microphone, USB 2.0 Interface The Logitech's C310 HD Webcam is a versatile, full-featured solution for...
Adorama
Logitech C310 HD Webcam with 5MP Photos
LOGITECH INC. - 960-000585 Logitech C310 HD Webcam 1280 x 720 Video
Upc: 0097855067272
Fluid 720p HD video recording and video chatting Enjoy quick 1-click uploads to Facebook and YouTube. 1.2-megapixel sensor takes 5.0-megapixel-enhance...
Office Depot
Transform your video calls into rich, clear HD experiences with the Logitech HD Webcam C310.
Microsoft Store
Sharing, socializing, connecting with the people you care about - that's what makes a webcam different. And Logitech HD webcams are about sharing your...
Dell
HD C310 Portable Webcam, 5MP, Black
Experience clear communication with this high definition webcam. Features flexible, HD video calling and connecting online. Enjoy HD 720p video calls ...