Logitech ClearChat Stereo Black Headband Headsets for PC Reviews

Logitech ClearChat Stereo Black Headband Headsets for PC

Excellent quality

Jul 1, 2012

Pros:USB connectivity
Lengthy cord
Handy volume/mute control
Sound quality
Comfort

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: I highly recommend this product because it excels in quality, performance and price.

I purchased my second pair of Logitech 981-000009 Headsets a few months ago because my dog chewed through the cord on the first pair.  I  mainly use the headset for making Skype calls, although I do use them for listening to music and while watching online movies.  The sound quality is great, and according to my callers, the microphone delivers crystal clear results.  The padded ear coverings have a snug fit and help to block noises that may be distracting while on a call. The volume/mute control is easily accessible when needed.  I've tried several headsets in the past, and this is by far the best set I've ever owned, both in comfort and quality.  On several occasions, I've even slept with them on so I could listen to music. I didn't experience any discomfort while sleeping nor did I have any soreness to my ears when I took them off the next morning.  I've recommended this particular headset to a few friends, and they too have been very satisfied with their purchase.  If anyone is looking for a good headset, wether it's for online calling, games, media or messenger, I highly recommend this product.  It's extremely great quality for the price.

Color: black Features: Noise-canceling microphone reduces annoying background noise and helps keep your voice clear Power Switch, lights up when the m...