Logitech Harmony One Remote Control Reviews

25 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Excellent

Logitech Harmony One Universal Touch Screen Remote Control

Mar 16, 2009

Pros:Works great, easy to program, makes using your equipment easy.

Cons:It is only infrared (line of sight).  I understand they are working on RF version.

The Bottom Line: I highly recommend this remote for controlling multiple component systems.

The Logitech Harmony One Universal Remote Control is by far the most intuitive remotes I have seen for the price.  I work in the electronics industry installing consumer electronics in homes and have worked with many different Universal Remotes in the past 7 years.  This remote is easy to program, is a touch screen remote, and can control your components with a single touch of a button.  Touch "Watch TV" and the remote sends the codes to turn on your TV, put the TV on the correct input, turn on your cable/satellite box, turn on your receiver flawlessly.

Other remotes can cost up to $1,000 and require a professional installer to program with an additional cost of up to $150/hour and can take several hours to program.  This remote, with a little practice, can take 20 minutes to program and work immediately with very little tweaking.

The Harmony One is, in my opinion, the best Universal Remote in the Harmony line if you don't require RF (radio frequency) control.  It is a IR (infrared) remote that requires the customer have line of sight to their products.

I highly recommend this product and feel that the cost, compared to other universal remotes is inexpensive.

T he E lectronics G uru Shipping Policies W elcome to our e B ay auction N ew L ogitech H armony D inovo Mini B attery , one 1 B atterY P roduct I nfo...
***THIS UNIT IS IN GREAT CONDITION AND IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL ****** THE BEST ONE ON EBAY ***Up for auction a Logitech Harmony One Advanced Universal Rem...