Logitech C200 Web Cam Reviews

Logitech C200 Web Cam

Excellent for the price!

Jun 26, 2011

Pros:Inexpensive, functional, simple, built-in microphone

Cons:Not the best quality, few entertaining or unique features

The Bottom Line: I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a simple and functional webcam for a cheap price.

I bought the Logitech Webcam C200 from target for $20 about a three years ago. My main goal in purchasing this was to have conversations with my brother and sister as well as friends who live far away, and it has definitely served its purpose.
I didn't want any of the fancy stuff that other webcams have, just a simple webcam that would allow me to chat with friends and take pictures, and this is exactly what I was looking for.
The Logitech Webcam C200 has a very simple design and will fit on a variety of computers and laptops alike. The head of the camera allows for a wide range of motion instead of being fixed in one direction. The camera also comes with a microphone built in which makes it simple and easy to connect with people over the internet. Some interesting features of this webcam are its ability to adjust the quality on the camera itself by spinning the ring around the lens. This is easy to do, and it allows for an adjustable range of view and focus. The camera also allows you to take pictures easily using the software that comes with it and a button on the camera itself that will allow you to take quick snapshots at a moment's notice.
There haven't been any remarkable drawbacks with this product, but there have been a few times that the quality of the picture has not been its best. As far as features go, this camera is not overly fancy and if you're looking for entertaining or cool features to flip through, this is not the camera for you.

Color: Black/Grey Features: Includes new Logitech Vid software?dramatically simplifies video calling VGA resolution for true-to-life video chats 1.3-m...