Logitech QUICKCAM PRO 9000 Web Cam Reviews

Logitech QUICKCAM PRO 9000 Web Cam

Had it for about a year, and still love it!

Oct 22, 2012

Pros:Included Manual & Auto controls, 6 Foot Long cord, Carl Zeiss Lenses, Built in Microphone

Cons:A bit pricey, but worth every penny if you want a High-def webcam.

The Bottom Line: This is a great webcam, a little bit pricey (I say that loosely) but worth every penny, and I would recommend it to anyone I know (And have).

The Quick In-a-nutshell:
A really, really nice Webcam, it has the BEST quality I've seen in a webcam, a bit pricey but worth every penny if you're looking for a crisp-clear webcam, the plastic is a very durable one and NO part of the webcam gives it any cheap feel.
Recommended!

The Long Overview:
The Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 is my favorite webcam. Its a bit pricey, but worth EVERY penny. It's a bit bigger then you'd expect, (3.4 x 7.6 x 8.9 in) but that may be a pro rather then a con depending on your case.  The best part of this product is definitely the crisp-clear quality this webcam gives, that no other can give. You may want to get a bit cheaper if the only purpose for you getting this is for Skyping. I personally am an Animator, and one of the biggest things we rely on is the detail our cameras give, so our expectations are very high for a camera, with standards with the focusing, lighting, shutter speed, and more;
but this little thing soars above my expectations, and as far as I know, other animators as well. As for the built-in mic, it has noise-cancellation technology that I'd give around a 4. The only thing I use this for is calling family over-seas, and the clear mic combined with the HD camera makes every conversation the best conversation a video call can give. (For them, anyway, since we have the camera..)

All Features:
Carl Zeiss Lens Optics (Known for their excellent quality)
Double-hinged clip hangs on to any monitor
Red loop around "Logitech" logo on front of camera glows when on
6 foot long cord
Logitech Software CD
2 Year Warranty (Limited as always)
Works great with Web Calls (Such as Skypes and Google Hangouts)

Logitech QuickCam for Notebooks 1.3 Megapixel

Logitech QuickCam for Notebooks 1.3 Megapixel

QuickCam for Notebooks 1.3 Megapixel The QuickCam for Notebooks vibrant colors video and photos at VGA (640x480) resolution. Crystal clear, headset f...
Beach Camera.com

QuickCam Orbit AF

QuickCam Orbit AF

Includes new Logitech Vid software-dramatically simplifies video calling Motorized tracking follows your every move for the ultimate video-calling fre...