-55%
Logitech V470 Wireless Laser Mouse Reviews

Logitech V470 Wireless Laser Mouse

Free Shipping eBay Deals
Free Shipping eBay Deals

Simple, comfortable and easy to use

Nov 11, 2009

Pros:Impressive battery life, ergonomically designed, sleek and comfortable to use. Impressive response and functions

Cons:The toughness of the mouse may be in question

The Bottom Line: It's affordable, response, no cable and great battery life making this mouse a sure to have for those on the go.

A very sleekly designed mouse, packed with functions and work seamlessly with the bluetooth technology. Just turn it on and you are ready to go. When I first seen this mouse I was attracted by the design. Sleek, comfortable and soft keys to press with. I have a previous Logitech Wireless mouse and the keys were rough but this one is soft and easy to use. Then once I bought it I was completely amazed by the functionality and battery life of the mouse. I've been researching a couple of bluetooth mouse for my netbook but I keep coming back to the Logitech V470 Mouse. The mouse comes with a bag for you to safe keep the mouse and a battery for it as well. Just turn it on, then the laptop bluetooth on and wait for it to connect and you are good to go. It's that easy to connect the mouse.

Performance wise of the mouse is impressive to me. It's very comfortable as I mention before, the mouse response is impressive and it's very easy to set it up. The mouse on and off button helps but I love the mouse ability to turn itself off when left idle. That saves lots of battery life. The indicator if the battery life is low also helps but so far I haven't seen it since the battery in my mouse is still kicking since I bought it. Hence why I said the mouse has an impressive battery life.

I love the scroll function on the mouse as well to allow scrolling of pages and the keys on the mouse are soft and easy to click unlike my previous wireless mouse. It's pretty much affordable and great to use. I totally recommend the use of this mouse for those on the go or just love gadgets and technologies. Check this one out

eBay Deals

eBay Deals
Bluetooth wireless technology - Enjoy cable-free connection from up to 30 feet. With Side-to-Side Scrolling Plus Zoom, people can instantly zoom in an...
Bluetooth connectivity Laser precision 3-year warranty Side-to-Side scrolling plus zoom