-47%

3 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Excellent

+$4.97 shipping Walmart.com

Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse -- The Pro Review

Sep 13, 2012 (Updated Jun 6, 2013)

Pros:
-Easy to setup and use
-Comfortable for either hand
-Solid performance
-Reasonable price

Cons:
-No cons noted--a solid option for basic mousing functions.

The Bottom Line:
This mouse does what I need it to do and does it well. A reliable option for basic mousing functionality.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought a new Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse when my son broke the nano-receiver for my old one. If you have not yet gone wireless, this is a great mouse to try it out with. If you have then you already know about the convenience wireless offers, and for basic mousing functions the M310 does not disappoint.

Overview

The Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse coves in a variety of sharp-looking styles and is comfortable to usewith either hand. It covers the basic mousing functions--left click, right click, scroll wheel--and tracks accurately. Setup is fast and simple. Requires Windows XP / Mac OS X 10.4 or later and a free USB port.  Package includes: Mouse, USB nano-receiver, one AA battery.

Detailed Review

Features and Observations

The 2.4 GHz connection is very stable and works easily from across the room. I have yet to experience a hiccup in connectivity.

The nano-receiver is small enough to leave in your USB port full time without getting in the way.  For travel or if you just don't like leaving it in a handy storage slot is located inside the mouse in the battery compartment.

Setup for compatible operating systems is as simple as plugging the nano-receiver into a USB port, turning the mouse on, and waiting for a few moments for the plug-n-play installation to complete itself.

The mouse feels comfortable and solid in either hand. Rubberized surfaces on the sides of the mouse and the scroll wheel give a secure grip. It is a full-sized mouse, so even those with largish hands should feel comfortable using it.

This Logitech uses an 'invisible optic' which does not cast the bright red light seen on some others.

An automatic 'smart sleep mode' helps to extend battery life. There is an on/off switch on the bottom of the mouse as well which you can use to avoid it burning battery when being transported.

Logitech claims that the single AA battery (one is included) should last about a year under normal use. I have not had my mouse for a year yet am and still on my first battery, so I cannot personally confirm this. A look at a few other reviews, however, indicates that this claim may be a bit optomistic.

The tracking is smooth, accurate, and responsive on a variety of surfaces including my microfiber couch.  If you need extremely precise tracking for certain applications a more specialized mouse may work better for you, but for most users this mouse is more than adequate.

It should be noted again that this is a basic three-button mouse. Left click, right, click, scroll wheel that pushes to act as a third button, and that's it.  If you prefer a gaming mouse or another type with a bunch of extra buttons Logitech has several other models that may fit your needs.

In Summary

If you require or prefer a specialty mouse you'll want to look at other options,  but for most users the Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse should offer excellent performance, comfort, and ease of use at a reasonable price.

Thanks for reading this review! I hope it has been helpful and informative. If you'd like to contact me please visit facebook.com/theproreview or email the address in my profile.

The Logitech Wireless Mouse M130 features a contoured shape with soft rubber grips for user comfort. The tiny nano receiver on this 2.4Ghz Wireless Mo...
Logitech Wireless Mouse M310 Blue (910-001917)Brand New. Original Sealed.Not Refurbished, Returned, or Repaired!Fast shipping! The same business day s...
Up for sale is Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse.Item is Brand New.Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is any issues with the item. We strive to ...
An easy-to-use, full-size mouse with no-worries wireless and laser precision. No-worry wireless The plug-and-forget, 2.4 GHz nano-receiver effectively...
***THIS UNIT IS IN GREAT CONDITION AND IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL NEW IN BOX ****** THE BEST ONE ON EBAY ***Up for auction a Logitech m310 Wireless NANO Viol...
1-20 of 54 best deals 1 2 3   Next >> Why are these stores listed?