MRM  Bone Maximizer III Dietary Supplement Capsules 150 capsules () Supplement Reviews

MRM Bone Maximizer III Dietary Supplement Capsules 150 capsules () Supplement

MRM Bone Maximizer for Bone Health and Osteoporosis

Apr 12, 2011

Pros:Contains MCHC.  Has other bone building supplements.  Lower price.

Cons:Pills are very fat.

The Bottom Line: A good choice for those wanting to re-build or maintain bone.

A year and a half ago my DEXA bone scan showed that I had significant bone loss, a condition called osteopenia.  It wasn't to the point of having osteoporosis, but it was close.

Several things were working against me, and I needed to try and reverse this condition to make my bones healthy once again.  I was shocked when I learned that women only build bone until their 30's, then they actually lose more bone than they gain.  Wow.  If you live to be 70 or 80, that is a lot of years losing bone!  Osteoporosis is almost an epidemic in our nation.

My doctor gave me a list of supplements she wanted me to take, including calcium, magnesium, boron, K2, and vitamin D-3.   My first supplement of choice was the Grow Bone by Garden of Life, but it was extremely expensive.  I used this for one year, and my second DEXA bone scan showed an improvement of almost 15%!!  My doctor was elated and said whatever I was doing was working.

Now I have switched to another calcium supplement, and after some research it also sounds like a great product.  I was able to get MRM Bone Maximizer III at my local Fred Meyer store, in their natural foods department.

"MRM" stands for metabolic response modifiers.  The very large capsules come in a dark colored plastic container, and there are 150 of them.  The purple label explains that this supplement contains "Active MCHC Formula to Support Bone Health & Build Bone Density".

I admit I don't like the size of these capsules, they are an inch long, but 3/8 of an inch in diameter - they are fat.  However, I like the fact that I only have to take 3 capsules a day, compared to 5-8 with the other product.

Three capsules contain a lot of ingredients for bone health!  If you are looking for a good bone health supplement, you probably want to know what these actually contain, so here it is:

Protein from MCHC: 1 gram
MSM: 120 mg
Horsetail Extract (whole plant): 25 mg
Trace Mineral Blend: 20 mg
Boron: 2 mg

The formula contains no common allergens such as gluten and soy.  The label does say to take these with a meal, but I have had no issues when taking them on an empty stomach.

Until I found this product, I really didn't know anything about MCHC.  The label explains a bit about how MCHC is a good choice for bone health.  It states that MCHC is a superior form of bone building calcium, and that it is superior to calcium carbonate .  It goes on to say that MCHC "provides whole bone proteins and peptides with other important organic components.  MCHC is naturally found in human bone and is considered the optimal synergistic ratio of all necessary bone structure components".

Although this formula contains all of the supplements that my doctor recommended, they are not all in the amounts suggested to me, so I do supplement with additional vitamin D-3 as well.  I also love the fact that it contains MSM and glucosamine!

These sounded great, and they were definitely a lot cheaper than the Grow Bone system I had previously used, which contained 30 capsules for $35.  The MRM Bone Maximizer III that I am currently on will last for 50 days and was just over $20.00.  A very big savings!

Only my next DEXA scan will tell if this product lives up to its claims.  But it looks to be an excellent choice, and along with diet and exercise I am hoping to continue to get positive results.

MRM - Bone Maximizer III - 150 Capsules

MRM - Bone Maximizer III - 150 Capsules

MRM - Bone Maximizer III - 150 Capsules MRM Bone Maximizer III supports bone health and build bone density. As we get older, our bone mineral density ...
LuckyVitamin.com

MRM Minerals - Bone Maximizer III MCHC Complex with Vitamin K2, MK-7

MRM Minerals - Bone Maximizer III MCHC Complex with Vitamin K2, MK-7

Bone Maximizer III MCHC Complex with Vitamin K2, MK-7 150 Capsules. Only 3 Capsules Daily!As we get older our bone mineral density (an indication of t...
PureFormulas.com

MRM Bone Maximizer II 180 Capsules

MRM Bone Maximizer II 180 Capsules

Calcium Plus MSM & Glucosamine!
BodyBuilding.com
MRM 23002 Bone Maximizer II 180 count

MRM 23002 Bone Maximizer II 180 count

Promotes Maximum Bone HealthMCHC - Provides Vital Bone Proteins & MineralsHighly Absorbable form of CalciumMSM, Glucosamine, Silica for Additional Sup...
MRM Musculoskeletal Health - Bone Maximizer II MCHC Complex 180

MRM Musculoskeletal Health - Bone Maximizer II MCHC Complex 180

Bone Maximizer II MCHC Complex 180 Capsules. Bone Maximizer II contains Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC) and other vital bone and jo...
PureFormulas.com

MRM Bone Maximizer III 150 Caps

MRM Bone Maximizer III 150 Caps

Bone Maximizer III 150 Caps - Bone Maximizer(TM) III offers a superior source of calcium and related bone-building compounds for those who wish to sup...
Swanson Health Products

Bone Maximizer II 180 caps

Bone Maximizer II 180 caps

Bone Maximizer II 180 caps This item is not available for shipment to patients in Canada. Ingredients per 6 capsules: Protein (from MCHC) - 1g Calcium...
Nutrivize

MRM 23003 Bone Maximizer III 150 capsules

MRM 23003 Bone Maximizer III 150 capsules

Promotes Maximum Bone HealthMCHC - Provides Vital Bone Proteins & MineralsHigh Potency - Only 3 Capsules Daily