M&M's Peanut

11 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Excellent

M&M's with Peanuts: Totally Awesome!

Apr 16, 2012 (Updated Apr 17, 2012)

Pros:It's M&M's with peanuts!

Cons:None!

The Bottom Line: It's M&M's peanut, melts in your mouth, not in your hands!

M&M Peanuts were introduced in 1954.  I can remember eating them as a kid and loving the candy coated chocolate with a peanut nestled inside.  It was the ultimate treat.  Today, M&M Peanut is still one of my favorite candies.  And with the addition of the peanut, we can even call it a somewhat healthy snack!

M&M Peanut

M&M
Peanuts  come in a variety of colors, just like the plain M&Ms.  Each little piece of candy is stamped with the "M&M" logo on the candy coating that surrounds the creamy milk chocolate that covers the peanut inside.

M&M's Peanut and plain are both well known for the M&M slogan, "Melts in your mouth, not in your hand!"  They are also kosher dairy certified.

M&M Peanuts come in different size bags.  There are the mini bags that come in an 8-pack, the mini bags that come in a large bag for Halloween, a large bag containing loose M&M's, single packs that are usually near the checkout counter, and the king size bags, which also stay close to the registers.  Either way you buy them, they taste the same!

My Thoughts

M&M Peanut candy is easy to eat.  You don't have to worry about crumbles or breaking the candy into pieces to share with someone.  Each bag, no matter the size has enough for you to share a few with a friend.

The milk chocolate in M&M Peanuts is always rich and smooth.  I love the combination of cracking the candy coating to have milk chocolate melting in my mouth and then a crunchy peanut to throw in additional variety.

This would not be a good candy for toddlers to eat unsupervised.  For older children and adults who are not allergic to peanuts, this is a great snack idea or treat to serve at parties and family get togethers.

Nutrition (per serving)

One serving on M&M peanuts is 1.5 ounces.  One serving is equal to 220 calories, of which 100 of those calories come from fat.

Total Fat:  11g
Dietary Fiber:  1g
SugarsL  22g
Protein:  4g

Ingredients

Milk chocolate, sugar, peanuts, cornstarch, less than 1% courn syrup, coloring, dextrin, gum acacia.

Product Warning:

The bag of M&M Peanuts I am looking at has the following statement on it:  "May contain almonds."  Allegery allert should be noted for anyone allergic to peanuts and almonds especially.

Overall

This is a great candy that has made it through several generations and still going full speed.  I like to snack on M&M Peanuts about once a month.  This usually does the trick for my chocolate craving at the time and I get a great combination of chocolate and peanuts!

M&m's peanut 48ct

M&m's peanut 48ct

48 1.6oz. bags of Peanut M and M's. Kosher/Circle U D Need one, two or just a few? Buy it by the piece ! M&M's Peanut 48ct
Candy Crate

M&M's Peanut 48 ct box

Peanut M&M's from Mars. Peanut M&M's have been an international hit since the day they were released and show no signs of slowing down now. Enjoyed by...
The CandyLand Store.com

Your Candy Shop
M&M's Peanut Candies - Case

M&M's Peanut Candies - Case

M&M's Mars Peanut Bulk Candies - Case
candymachines.com

Soap.com

M&M's Peanut King Size

Peanut M&M's from Mars King Size. Peanut M&M's have been an international hit since the day they were released and show no signs of slowing down now. ...
The CandyLand Store.com