Maclaren Rally Scarlet Bubbles Umbrella Double Seat Stroller Reviews

Maclaren Rally Scarlet Bubbles Umbrella Double Seat Stroller

A fabulous stroller for two kids/babies/one of each

Oct 9, 2006

Pros:lightweight holds up to 55lbs easy to steer, use, and fold

Cons:no cupholders

The Bottom Line: A fabulous side by side double stroller. So wonderful I'm passing it on to a relative for their upcoming second baby.

I got this stroller after my Kidco LST5000 was destroyed by another person's car and trying the Compass tandem.

I was looking for something sturdy, durable, that would really last. I knew that Kidco and Maclaren had divorced, but being once the same company, I felt I could trust Maclaren products.

I bought a Maclaren Triumph single to go along with my Chicco Tuscany while I searched for a good deal and decided which one to get.

The Maclaren Rally Twin is for babies 6mo and up, has independent canopies, independent recline, and goes to 55lbs per seat.

It is only 24lbs, so it actually weighs less than some single strollers.

It features 5-point harnesses, but if you don't like how the shoulder straps fit when babies are so little, you can also use the harness as a 3-point.

The seat pads are reversible and removeable, so you can switch them for a more ordinary look or remove them for washing.

the seats themselves are also easy to take off for washing.

Each seat reclines with a buckle in the back, but if you don't want it totally upright or totally reclined, there is an adjustment strap for each buckle.

A rain cover is included, which is great for wet weather when you are out and about.

I found this stroller so easy to push that I could hold the hand of my oldest child or middle child while my other two were riding because I could steer it ONE HANDED if I used my dominant (in this case, my right hand) to steer.

I easily slung my big backpack diaper bag over the handles and it was easy going from there.

It is easy to fold with one foot and one hand and folds so compactly I could still fit 2-3 single strollers (if we were traveling with others) in with it.

I did notice that it reclined so much that it was almost flat, so I tried out a friend's baby in it who was a newborn (five days old). He actually was comfortable when I used a body support pillow made by infantino that his mom had for his single stroller, so I think that you could easily use this with a newborn.

It is so versatile that my 5yr old could sit in the same seat if he fell asleep from a long day or ride if he was tired of walking and his brother wanted to walk.

Now that he is 6.5 and 57lbs, he's too heavy for it, but still would fit comfortably for a nap if he turned on his side as his legs are long, but as he's too big and my other son now prefers to walk, I'm giving this to my oldest niece, who is only 5yrs younger than me, for her 1yr old and new baby that is coming.

I've loved this stroller and would recommend it to anyone.

I find it much lighter and easier than my old Kidco and wish it had been available when I bought that one.

it has no cupholders or snack trays, but I'm so used to that.

It does have a big pocket on the back of each canopy, and I used those to hold sippy cups or my keys and such.

It is nice and narrow at 29" wide, so it easily fits through any standard doorway (it is the same width as a wheelchair), but the seats are roomy enough for any child.

Age Range of Child: 12 to 36 Months

Maclaren Wex010 Volo Stroller Next Gen Scarlet

Maclaren Wex010 Volo Stroller Next Gen Scarlet

1. NO SALES TAX 2. LOW COST EXPEDITED SHIPPING FOR US BUYERS 3. WE ARE NOW SHIPPING WORLDWIDE NEW Maclaren WEX010 Volo Stroller Next Gen Scarlet $431....

Maclaren Quest Stroller Black/champagne Free Shipping

Maclaren Quest Stroller Black/champagne Free Shipping

The Maclaren Quest umbrella stroller is a compact and convenient umbrella stroller that easily folds up for transport or travel. This Maclaren Quest u...

Maclaren Quest Sport Stroller Black/Champagne

Maclaren Quest Sport Stroller Black/Champagne

Designed for infants and children up to 15kg/55lb, the Quest stroller offers a smooth and relaxing ride. Compact and sturdy, it travels well in city a...
Toys R Us

Maclaren Quest Sport Stroller - Denim Limited Edition

Maclaren Quest Sport Stroller - Denim Limited Edition

The Denim Quest stroller, a Maclaren Object of Design, blends style, convenience and security into a fashionable, comfy ride for children from birth t...
Albee Baby

Maclaren Techno XT Stroller - Black

Maclaren Techno XT Stroller - Black

Find baby strollers at Target.com! The sporty, full-featured maclaren techno xt stroller provides supreme comfort, compact style, and easy manoeuvring...

Maclaren Techno Xt Stroller

Maclaren Techno Xt Stroller

The Techno Xt is Maclaren's high-tech stroller, offering up superior comfort, performance and sporty style. At about 15 pounds, it's very lightweight,...

Maclaren Volo Stroller, Black

Maclaren Volo Stroller, Black

The Maclaren Stroller is suitable for babies 6 months and older. The Maclaren Volo stroller is an easy traveler as it has a carry strap for easy porta...

Maclaren Techno XT Stroller Black

Maclaren Techno XT Stroller Black

This hightech Maclaren Techno XT Stroller has superior comfort, performance and sporty style. Features include a carry handle and onehand fold feature...
Toys R Us

Albee Baby

Brand Maclaren Twin Techno Stroller In Black Color Free Shipping

Brand Maclaren Twin Techno Stroller In Black Color Free Shipping

The 2011 Maclaren Twin Techno Stroller has been designed to combine the high-end amenities parents want with the safety features their babies need.