Maclaren Volo Turquoise Umbrella Single Seat Stroller Reviews

Maclaren Volo Turquoise Umbrella Single Seat Stroller

Great stroller, a lifesaver!

Aug 22, 2008

Pros:Ultralight, easy to use, convenient, excellent safety features

Cons:Hood gets dirty when folded, no sunshade, limited storage, lousy customer service

The Bottom Line: Inspite of some shortcomings, I would highly recommend the Maclaren Volo - you get what you pay for and this stroller is worth it.

My baby is taller and weighs more than a normal 6-month old and moving her in her carseat in a snap-and-go carrier was getting harder as she got older. The Maclaren Volo is a lifesaver (not to mention my back and arms!). It's lightweight, even easy to open with one hand while carrying the baby. The stroller is great for my tall husband who can comfortably push it without hunching over. Love the way it looks. While it does not recline, the mesh seat keeps the baby cooler than most strollers. The 5-point strap is a great safety feature. I know that it will last us a while and grow with the baby, so the investment is worth it. The only design flaw that I don't like is that the hood gets dirty when you fold it down as it hits the wheels (I have the carbon/silver one). I called their customer service and was told that is should wash off with a small brush, but they were pretty curt. There is no sun shade, so we will most likely have to buy the umbrella. The basket storage does not hold a lot, which makes sense because its ultralight, but it can sometimes be inconvenient.

Age Range of Child: 0 to 12 Months

Maclaren Volo Stroller Carmine Rose

Maclaren Volo Stroller Carmine Rose

The Maclaren Stroller is suitable for babies 6 months and older. The Maclaren Volo stroller is an easy traveler as it has a carry strap for easy porta...