Magna Doodle

Mega fun with Magna Doodle

Apr 16, 2001 (Updated Apr 16, 2001)

Pros:fun for preschoolers

Cons:small pieces

The Bottom Line: I would recommend the Magna Doodle to parents of preschoolers. It is a fun toy which can easily be used for traveling.

I often get inexpensive bags of small toys from the thrift store.
One day one of those bags happened to contain a small Blues Clues Magna Doodle.

I have seen the larger Magna Doodles and considered buying one when looking for a present for a birthday party. Good thing I didn't because one of the presents the birthday girl received was a Magna Doodle, which she already owned, and we got the extra one.

My child loves anything to do with writing or drawing so she was quite excited to have a large Magna Doodle of her own.
The small one was retired and now belongs to her baby sister who scribbles on it with growls of enjoyment.

What is a Magna Doodle?

The Magna Doodle is a magnetic board encased in blue plastic that when drawn on with the attached pen, makes pictures.
The pen is attached to it with a string, which is very handy for young children.
When you are done making your masterpiece the picture erases with a slide of the switch.
Very handy when erasing unflattering drawings :)

What comes with it?

There are several magnet stampers that come with it and when pressed upon the surface of the Magna Doodle they make pictures.
They are a star, waving person, ball, dog, flower, & car and come in assorted colors.

What about Durability?

We haven't had our Magna Doodle very long but it has been left outside by some small person and has survived several thunderstorms!

I may not buy the Magna Doodle at full price unless I got a bargain but it seems to be a very good toy and we are happy with ours.

Type of Toy: Other
Age Range of Child: 3 to 5 Years

Cra-Z-Art Magna Doodle 3 in 1 Easel - Blue

Cra-Z-Art Magna Doodle 3 in 1 Easel - Blue

Find activity tables at Target.com! The crazart magna doodle 3 in 1 creativity easel is a durable double sided, plastic easel. This easel has a large ...

Cra Z Art Original Magna Doodle, Free Shipping,

Cra Z Art Original Magna Doodle, Free Shipping,

Cra Z Art Original Magna Doodle, Free Shipping, New Details: Manufacturer: Cra Z Art Size: Color: Item Dimensions: Length: 15.5 inches Width: 11.3 inc...

Cra Z Art Travel Magna Doodle, colors May Vary, Free Shipping,

Cra Z Art Travel Magna Doodle, colors May Vary, Free Shipping,

Cra Z Art Travel Magna Doodle, Colors May Vary, Free Shipping, New Details: Manufacturer: Cra Z Art Size: Color: Item Dimensions: Length: 11 inches Wi...

CraZArt Magna Doodle 3in1 Easel

CraZArt Magna Doodle 3in1 Easel

The Original MagnaDoodle Magnetic Drawing Toy comes with a 3in1 easel comes with a magnetic dry erase board, paint 'n Draw board and Magnadoodle drawi...
Toys R Us

Cra Z Art Travel Magna Doodle Sealed Red

Cra Z Art Travel Magna Doodle Sealed Red

All items will ship in 24 hours. Please email us if you have any questions.