Marie Sharp's No Wimps Allowed Habanero Pepper Sauce

1 consumer review

Marie Sharp's No Wimps Allowed Habanero Pepper Sauce: Hotter than Tobasco

Feb 21, 2008

Pros:Hot, spicy, full of flavor just as promised.

Cons:No cons unless you use to much!

The Bottom Line: If you don't mind hot spice, then pick up a bottle.

This stuff is great if you love to add a bit more spice in your already spicy life. Only true fans of extra hot spicy pepper sauce will the the taste of Marie Sharp's No Wimps Allowed Habanero Pepper Sauce.

Description

Your getting a .5 oz small, clear glass bottle of hotsauce. This sauce has a small twist type lid. When you open it, there is a plastic cap with a small hole that covers the bottle so that you can ration this product out in drips verses pouring to much on your food.

Nutritional Facts

Calcium 0
Vitamin C 3%
Iron 0%

Ingredients:

Select red habanero peppers, fresh carrots, onions, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, and salt

Other info on bottle

This product is put out by Marie Sharps out of: Stan Creek Valley, Belize, Central America

My Thoughts

This stuff is fire hot! Only a dab will do it. I only use one shake in my single serve chili bowl. I don't normally cook with this stuff or the kids would not eat it. I normally serve it on the side so I can enjoy the heat. The only time I ever cook with this, is when I am making a beef vegetable soup. I will add a few shakes, and testing it as I go along. You can make your dish really spicy, really quick if your not careful

Be careful not to get this product in your eyes, it will burn. This is a voice of experience. I was in a hurry and somehow I got it in my eyes. I spent about ten minutes trying to rinse it out.

What I love about this hot sauce, is not only is it hotter than lets say tabasco, it also has flavor and not just heat. I like my hot sauce to give me some sort of flavor. I don't like just something that will set me on fire. It does flavor your soups so nicely. It also gives your soups a bit of color. This product is a dark orange/red color.

It gives your tacos zip. I love pouring it over my cooked greens for a nice pick me up. It is wonderful in chili. The most favorite way I enjoy this product is on top of my fried chicken and especially fried livers or gizzards. Pow! It really flavors them nicely and packs a nice punch. It goes so well with your chicken breading. I also like to pour it right on top of a few pieces of my raw chicken before I fry it. It gives it sort of a Popeye's chicken sort of taste. I let it soak up in the chicken, then I dip it in my seasoned flour and fry. Oh boy! Is this ever good. I fry my chicken after making the kids bland, the way they like theirs.

Overall

I give this product 5 stars all the way. I highly recommend, but just know a drop or two should do it, unless you really like it hot! This product is inexpesive and cost me around $2, and will last me all month. I do have a hard time finding this product in stores. If you can't find it, try online, or at your Local Walmart Supercenter.

Marie Sharp's No Wimps Allowed Hot Sauce 5 oz

The name says it all. Warning, no wimps allowed. You must be strong to handle Marie Sharp's No Wimps Allowed Hot Sauce. You say you like it hot? Well ...

Soups Online
Marie Sharp's Belizean Season All

Marie Sharp's Belizean Season All

Marie Sharp's Belizean Season All (10 oz) - This product is made from anato, a red spice that Belizeans will never cook without. This product contains...

Ads by Google