Mars Minis Mix Variety - 52oz Bag (Mars) Reviews

Mars Minis Mix Variety - 52oz Bag (Mars)

Mars Brand Minis Mix Variety: Yummy Little Candy Bars!!

May 4, 2010

Pros:Taste great

easy open

good mini size

Cons:nothing to mention. They are all good.

The Bottom Line: Mars Minis Mix, a Variety of Milky Way, Snickers, 3 Musketeers and Twix bars makes for a delightful mix of chocolate covered sweets.

Perfect little sizes.

My wife recently brought home a bag of Mars brand Mini Mix Variety bag of candy bars. It includes Milky Ways, Three Musketeers, Twix bars, and Snickers.

It was hidden in a place where I wasn't supposed to find it but I did.

Early Problems

My biggest problem at first was how to burn off the 150 or so calories per serving that consist of about three of these candies. (Varialbe calories noted because of variety of kinds of pieces) As the packaging states, the calories are variable with 30-50 calories per piece depending on which pieces of candy are eaten and the amount of each one.

Each individually packaged piece of candy is a miniature and very easy to open. A simple pull of the paper in opposite directions and it tears without effort. Most times the tear opens the candy up completely making it ready to pop into the mouth. That was important to me because I can't enjoy a small piece of candy if I have to spend too much time unwrapping the thing. A perfect example of such a troublesome, though delicious candy, are Hershey's Candy kisses. Not enough sweet for the effort, Not true with these.

None of the small pieces have calorie counts or a long list of ingredients on them. They are simply too small for so much text. The big bag these little candies come in have the facts noting that as a whole the candies have sugar, cocoa butter chocolate, skim milk, lactose, milk-fat, soy and more. Peanuts are also mentioned on the big bag and highlighted on each mini piece too. Gotta watch out for law suits.

Twix and the Rest of the Mix

The four mixed candies in the package are all very popular candies that have been around. The one I was least familiar with though was Twix. Now that I have had a big number of them I gotta say I like Twix the best. I love the cookie crunch in them along with the flavour. It's different from the others of Milky Way, Three Musketeers, and Snickers that are somewhat the same especially after having one small piece after another. Even the chocolate covering on each starts to taste the same.

The real treat for me with the other three is freezing them. I love a frozen Milky Way and the Three Musketeers and the Snickers were excellent frozen too. The size frozen is perfect too. I don't have to bite one or use a knife to break it up to a "bite size". It's already done for me. Again, the wrapper opens so easily with a simple tear and pull making the sweet treat immediately available. No fuss, no muss.

pops Last Sweet Dreams

As just explained these are excellent as individual frozen treats. Mars Minis also make for a fine treat in a bowl after a dinner party and are a good size to give a small handful to trick or treaters on Halloween.

The very small size of these candy bars also make them a good treat every once in a while for my grand daughters. Only problem is, when they do ask for a treat, grandpa already ate them all. Bad grandpa, good Mars Minis!

I can recommend Mars Minis Variety Pack big bag of Twix, 3 Musketeers, Milky Ways and Snickers...YUM!!

Mars Minis Mix Variety Candy - 52 oz
This 52 oz bag includes Snickers , 3 Mustketeers , Twix , Milky Way Midnight & Milky Way .
Mini Mix - 52oz Bag all your favorite mini chocolate bars - Snickers, 3 Musketeers, Twix, MilkyWay Midnight and MilkWay. Great for the office or for H...
Your Candy Shop
Mini Mix 52oz Bag all your favorite mini chocolate bars Snickers, 3 Musketeers, Twix, MilkyWay Midnight and MilkWay. Great for the office or for Hal...
The Candy City
Mars' classic chocolate minisized bars in one mix. Mix includes Twix, 3 Musketeers, Milky Way, Milky Way Midnight, and Snickers. Approximately 53 piec...
Toys R Us