Martha Stewart Everyday Nonstick 10in Quiche Pan Reviews

Martha Stewart Everyday Nonstick 10in Quiche Pan

Martha Stewart Quiche Pan makes my day "A Good Thing"

Aug 27, 2002

Pros:Easy to use and is dishwasher safe.

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: Makes a nice Quiche and the removable bottom makes it easy to serve the Quiche on.

Just before our Kmart store went out of business, I did manage to buy several items on sale. One of these items was a Martha Stewart Everyday Non Stick 10 in. Quiche Pan. With the discounts Kmart was giving at the time I paid $5.99. Not a bad price for a Quiche pan with a removable bottom. I've always made my Quiche in a tart pan, so when I saw this Quiche pan with the removable bottom I grabbed it.

Baking a Quiche is really a wonderful dish to serve. It can be made with several type of foods and is a easy dish to make for breakfast, luncheons, supper or even for appetizers. It's savory fillings of cheese, eggs, onions, meats and vegetables are held together by a custard-liquid which slowly coagulate in the oven.

When my 2 sons were growing up, they would never eat any Quiche that I made. They would always turn their noses up every time I made one. Then one day I threw together an apple cinnamon Quiche which to this day is the only kind of Quiche they will eat. Little did they know that in the Quiche was eggs and cheddar cheese. My husband on the other hand will only eat a Quiche if it has ham in it.

Martha Stewart Quiche pan features:

1)---The size of the Quiche pan is 10 inches by 1-3/4 inches.

2)---It's rustproof and warp resistent.

3)---It comes with a removable bottom, which is nice for serving the Quiche in.

4)---The interior has a premium non stick surface.

5)---The sides of the Quiche pan has a nice fluted edge. This gives the crust an attractive firm edge that will not collapse.

Baking Times:

1)---Some non stick surfaces will conduct heat differently. You may find that you may have to lower the oven temperature by 25 degrees. I know I usually have to lower my oven temperature and then check for doneness at the shortest recommended baking time.

2)---Always make sure that the oven is hot and ready for baking before you put the filling into the Quiche pan. Otherwise by the filling sitting too long in the crust, you may end up with a soggy crust. Sometimes, according to the recipe that I'm using I will grate a little extra cheese and layer it over the crust. This will also help to keep the crust from getting soggy.

Serving:

1)---After removing the Quiche form the oven, I always let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Once the sides of the Martha Stewart Quiche pan has been removed, the Quiche can then be served directly form the bottom of the pan.

2)---When serving the Quiche from the bottom of the pan, only use wooden or nylon utensils to cut the Quiche.

Care and Cleaning:

1)---Prior to use I washed the Quiche pan out in hot soapy water, and after using it also by using a soft sponge and drying it thoroughly.

2)---Because the Quiche pan is dishwasher safe, it can be washed in a dishwasher.

3)---It's always best not to use any abrasive cleaners or rough scouring pads when cleaning the pan.

Cautions:

Never use the Martha Stewart Quiche Pan for cooking on top of the stove or allow the pan to come into direct contact with flame.

Warranty:

The Quiche pan comes with a Lifetime Warranty. It warrants that this pan to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for as long as you own the pan.

Here's a few tips that I've learned while using my Martha Stewart Quiche Pan.

Measuring the dough:

Roll the dough on a floured surface to a circle 2 inches larger than the bottom of the Quiche pan.

Fitting the dough to the pan:

Transfer the dough to the pan. With one hand, lift up a section of the overhanging dough and ease it into the pan. Use your fingers or the palm of your hand to push against the inside of the dough so it fits snugly, especially where the bottom and the sides meet.

Trimming:

To remove excess dough, roll around the entire fluted edges of the pan with a rolling pin. Use an even smooth action. The over hanging dough will then drop off leaving a nice neat edge.

Removing the sides of the Pan:

Being this Martha Stewart Quiche pan has a removable bottom, it's important that after the Quiche has been removed from the oven and cooled slightly, to set it on a lidded jar, ( I use a canning jar with the lid on.) The sides of the Quiche pan will then fall away.

Carefully transfer the Quiche pan to a rack , leaving the pan bottom in place. Now it's ready and can be served right from the bottom pan.

This Martha Stewart Quiche Pan can be used to make tarts also. Take every ingredient that you use to make a pie with and construct a tart instead. Put in a little extra effort and you can have a dessert that looks super.

I'd like to share this Quiche recipe with you all.

---- Ham And Cheese Quiche---

Ingredients:

2 -(12 oz) packages of frozen hash brown potatoes (thawed)

1/3 cup of melted butter.

1 cup of cooked diced ham.

1 cup of shredded Monterey Jack Cheese.

2 Eggs.

˝ cup of whipping cream.

Preparation:

1)---Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.

2)---Squeeze thoroughly any excess moisture from the potatoes and combine them with the melted butter in a small bowl.

3)---Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of the ungreased Quiche pan.

4)---Bake at the 425 degrees for 25 minutes.

5)---Remove the pan from the oven and arrange the ham and cheese evenly over the potatoes.

6)---In a separate small bowl, beat together the eggs and the whipping cream and pour this mixture over the the ham and cheese. Return the pan to the oven again for 30 minutes or until the custard filling has completely set.

This Quiche will make 6 servings. Enjoy!!!. I like to make this Ham and Cheese usually on a weekend for breakfast for my husband and myself.

I am really very satisfied with the results that I get when making a Quiche with my Martha Stewart Quiche Pan. I recommend this Quiche pan it to anyone who enjoys eating and baking Quiche. The best part about making a Quiche is that it doesn't have to be high in fat to be good. Just by experimenting you can have a Quiche that will meet and suit you and your families needs.

This Martha Stewart Everyday Non Stick 10 in. Quiche Pan would make a nice gift for just about any special person in your life.

Thanks for Reading and Happy Quiche Baking!!

~~Naomi~~

Martha Stewart Everyday Hydrangea Pattern Salt & Pepper Shaker Set In Box

Martha Stewart Everyday Hydrangea Pattern Salt & Pepper Shaker Set In Box

ghccm Store Martha Stewart Everyday Hydrangea Pattern Salt Pepper Shaker Set New in Box This Hydrangea Pattern Salt Pepper Shaker set is from the Mart...
Martha Stewart Complete Everyday Stainless Steel Fondue Set

Martha Stewart Complete Everyday Stainless Steel Fondue Set

Pot made from long-lasting 18/8 stainless steel Unique pot design helps conduct and retain heat 6 color-coded fondue forks Posted with eBay Mobile

Martha Stewart Knife Blade Refill, 15-Pack

Martha Stewart Knife Blade Refill, 15-Pack

This Martha Stewart Knife Blade Refill contains 15 high-quality crafting blades.

Martha Stewart Collection Nonstick Springform Pan, 9

Martha Stewart Collection Nonstick Springform Pan, 9

Martha Stewart Collection Nonstick Springform Pan, 9 Features of Martha Stewart Collection Nonstick Springform Pan, 9Cheesecakes, tortes and other del...

Martha Stewart Collection Professional Series Nonstick 9 x 13 Covered Cake Carrier

Baked great. From Martha Stewart's Professional Series, this heavy-duty baking pan boasts a sturdy, durable construction and a long-lasting nonstick f...

Martha Stewart Collection Professional Series Nonstick 9 x 9 Cake Pan

Martha Stewart Collection Professional Series Nonstick 9 x 9 Cake Pan

Better baked goods start here. From Martha Stewart's Professional Series, this heavy-duty cake pan boasts a sturdy, durable construction and a long-la...

Martha Stewart Collection Must Have Nonstick 2 Qt. Saucepan & 11fry Pan 2pc Set

Martha Stewart Collection Must Have Nonstick 2 Qt. Saucepan & 11fry Pan 2pc Set

Martha Stewart Collection Must Have Nonstick 2 Qt. Saucepan Nonstick 11Fry Pan 2PC Set BRAND NEW TOTAL 2 ITEMS Martha Stewart Collection Must Have Non...

Martha Stewart Collection Nonstick Ombre 7 & 9 Blue Fry Pan Set

Martha Stewart Collection Nonstick Ombre 7 & 9 Blue Fry Pan Set

Martha Stewart Collection Nonstick Ombre 7 9 Blue Fry Pan Set 2-piece set includes:7 fry pan 9 fry pan Nonstick coating promotes low-fat, healthier co...

Martha Stewart Collection Nonstick 12.5 Fry Pan

Martha Stewart Collection Nonstick 12.5 Fry Pan

Color your kitchen. A bright addition to any range, this nonstick aluminum pan ushers reduced-fat cooking & quick & even heating into your prep repert...

Martha Stewart Nonstick Black Double Burner Griddle, 18 X 10-inch - 1903682

Martha Stewart Nonstick Black Double Burner Griddle, 18 X 10-inch - 1903682

Martha Stewart Collection 18 X 10 Inch Nonstick Double Burner Griddle This griddle is crafted of aluminum for even heating and the enameled exterior k...